Travelers don’t have to be rich to take a cheap vacation and get some well deserved time off.
(PRWEB) September 29, 2011
Travelers don’t have to be rich to take a cheap vacation and get some well deserved time off. WeGoPlaces Tourism, LLC, a leading U.S. and Canadian travel planning website, has created several options for vacations, including inexpensive vacations that many people are looking for in today’s economy. WeGoPlaces.com's new list of cheap vacation ideas is a perfect place to go to find budget-friendly vacations or cheap weekend destinations.
Along with these inexpensive vacation ideas, the WeGoPlaces.com travel industry specialists suggest some other cheap tips:
- When choosing where to stay, consider staying with friends or relatives, camping or renting an RV.
- If visiting a popular attraction, hotel rates are cheaper farther away from the attraction. Also, smaller 3-star hotels can provide everything you need for the night, and you’ll enjoy a big savings.
- Why not travel during the off-season? Many resorts offer deep discounts to entice visitors during their slow seasons.
- When looking for airline tickets, consider traveling mid-week versus Friday’s and weekends, which tend to be the airlines’ busiest days and most expensive rates.
- Renting a car? Don’t go for the big suburban or cool sporty car. A small economy car will save on fuel and rental fees.
About WeGoPlaces Tourism, LLC:
WeGoPlaces.com is an all-inclusive travel planning website that specializes in tourism within the United States and Canada. The website provides free listings to tourism businesses and event organizers and also provides a free information request service for visitor bureaus.