Holmdel, NJ (PRWEB) February 26, 2008
iChemLabs, a developer of chemical software for students and professionals, announces the release of ChemDoodle v1 on all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. ChemDoodle v1 is available for download today at http://www.chemdoodle.com.
Developed by a computational chemist, ChemDoodle is a powerful and intuitive two-dimensional chemical drawing package. While other chemical drawing applications are too expensive for many scientists and prohibitively expensive for students, iChemLabs has succeeded at developing a product that has all the features required of highly technical chemical packages at a price everyone can afford.
ChemDoodle v1 offers all these features:
- An intuitive interface that works the same on all platforms.
- Adaptive drawing style users may configure to their liking.
- Tabbed sheets and other components expected of current generation software.
- Application widgets to perform unique and difficult tasks such as application history, structure properties and statistics, SMILES interpretation, integration with databases, and more.
- Comprehensive error checking.
- Advanced text functionality, including page fitting and HTML parsing.
- User modifiable abbreviation and template libraries.
- Direct Support for industry standard mol and sdf formats.
- Import and export of dozens of file formats including the ChemDraw Exchange format.
- Seamless integration with other iChemLabs software.
- Automatic updating for easy and instant access to the latest content and changes.
ChemDoodle is available for download immediately. Users can request a two week trial activation code, or they can purchase a permanent code at http://www.chemdoodle.com.
About iChemLabs, LLC.:
iChemLabs, LLC. is a scientific software company specializing in all forms of computational chemistry including NMR simulation, chemical visualization, and chemical informatics.