We have put the search power in the hands of the user and offered them unprecedented depth of information, personalization and interactivity
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 24, 2008
Dream Town, a Chicago-based real estate company, has unveiled an entirely revamped and enhanced version of their Web site -- http://www.dreamtown.com -- that blows their old site and other real estate sites out of the water. Released this week, DreamTown.com 3.0 gives users ultra-advanced property search tools; city/neighborhood information, videos & photos; condo building data and updates; interactive map searches; and other never-before-seen features previously unavailable to consumers.
Dream Town has rewritten the book on real estate practices, putting the power in the hands of their clients and Web site users. Dreamtown.com makes it easy for home buyers and sellers to take control of their real estate ventures with a site designed from square one to be the most user-friendly and far-reaching online super link to every aspect of Chicago community culture and real estate market.
"We have put the search power in the hands of the user and offered them unprecedented depth of information, personalization and interactivity," said Yuval Degani, president and CEO of Dream Town. "For real estate buyers, using this site is like going from dial-up modems to broadband access."
The Advanced Real Estate Search function is a highlight for users looking for that perfect dream home.
- Ability to narrow search parameters in a way only Realtors could do before - select up to 33 different search fields (including appliances, AC type, monthly assessments, exposure preference, unit floor level and keywords)
- Search by Chicago neighborhood, zip code or suburb
- Save your searches and sign up to receive instant email notifications of new listings that match your specific search criteria the minute they hit the market
The Deal Alert search engine is a last-minute addition to the new site that identifies homes with special selling situations such as REO and pre-foreclosure properties, short sales, and distressed sellers.
Chicago Explorer™ is Dream Town's extraordinary, proprietary interactive map and address search that lets users see everything there is to do and see around a specified location.
- Enter a house number and every business, service, school, etc. in the neighborhood will pop up on a Google map with corresponding directory listings
- Select a category type (i.e. restaurant by cuisine, grocery stores, museums, pharmacies, gyms, shopping, etc.) to pinpoint all locations of a chosen category in the searched area
- See all CTA routes and find the stops nearest the searched address
- Get demographic info and housing stats of the surrounding area
The Chicago Condo Building Directory is an unprecedented tool that offers detailed information on over 800 condo buildings in the city.
- Search for Chicago condos by name, neighborhood, address, zip code or map
- Read about building stats (such as recent sales data, # of units, year built, pet policies, special assessments, etc.)
- Using Chicago Explorer™ technology, every service and business in the building's vicinity is identified and located on an interactive Google map
DreamTown.com's Chicago Neighborhood pages are the ultimate guide to living in Chicago. Web site visitors have access to:
- Comprehensive, travel magazine-quality descriptions of all 183 Chicago neighborhoods that include "Best Shopping Stops," "Mark Your Calendar" and "What's on the Menu?" sections
- Over 7,000 professional photos of Chicago neighborhoods
- Award-winning video shorts of Chicago's Top 40 neighborhoods
- Chicago Explorer™ capabilities that allow users to locate all neighborhood amenities and services with interactive Google map technology
- Quick find stats on currently available and recently sold units in each neighborhood
- Condensed neighborhood home search engine
My DT gives users the power to personalize their experience and choose exactly how they want to relate with Web site.
- Access your favorite DreamTown.com features from a single page
- Keep quick links to previous home searches and top listings
- Have agent contact info and important numbers on hand
- Organize requested listing information
- Connect with Tech Support at the click of a button
- Check current weather conditions and access full Yahoo! Weather forecasts
Dreamtown.com tackles a frontier untouched by other real estate Web sites: Interactivity...
Dreamtown.com's wiki-format (a format popularized by Wikipedia), allows users to make comments and post accounts of their own experiences for others to read and respond to on the message board. Users will even be able to vote on and upload photos and videos on the Chicago neighborhood pages. The hope is that Dreamtown.com's neighborhood and city pages will be an ever-growing go-to resource for everyone searching the Web, not just house hunters.
"We really broke new ground with this site," said Degani. "Where else can you search for a home, find the closest coffee shop, get stats on the neighborhood schools, and see videos of the area all with a few clicks of your mouse?"
About Dream Town
Dream Town has proven itself a company on the vanguard of empowering clients through user-friendly technology and an open information exchange. Dream Town is the publisher of an annual Chicago Home Buyer's Guide that has become a trusted and admired resource in real estate literature -- so much so that both Borders and Barnes & Noble sell print copies at their Chicago locations. Now, for the first time, the entire Buyer's Guide will be accessible to read online at Dreamtown.com. Just another reason DreamTown.com 3.0 is the next generation in pioneering online tools and information that puts control and competence at the fingertips of the consumer. Dream Town was also the first company ever to achieve companywide Green Leadership Certification. Another unprecedented direction Dream Town plans to pursue with the same sincerity and dedication they devoted to the creation of their new Web site.