It's a one-stop resource for anyone who is even considering buying a home in the Chicagoland area.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 9, 2007
Dream Town has published the first comprehensive Homebuyer's Guide to focus specifically on Chicago and provide updated 2007 local market information. Retailing in stores for $4.95, Dream Town has made the 76-page publication available for free when ordered through the company's Chicago real estate website http://www.DreamTown.com.
"Our 2007 Chicago Buyer's Guide is the first of its kind," said Yuval Degani, president of Chicago-based brokerage firm Dream Town. "When we set out to produce this handbook, we were amazed to find there was nothing else like it in the marketplace. No other publications were specific to Chicago."
Consumers can request a free copy of Dream Town's 2007 Chicago Buyer's Guide by submitting their order information online at DreamTown.com.
"Our guide is the most comprehensive resource for Chicago homebuyers," said Degani. "It's jam-packed with user-friendly worksheets, up-to-date comparative market statistics and practical checklists."
Dream Town's 2007 Chicago Buyer's Guide Includes:
- Updated Comparative Property Values for Chicago Neighborhoods and Suburbs
- 5 Pages of Detailed Maps Including Downtown Chicago and Suburbs; CTA Rail and Metra Train Systems
- Coupon for a Free Copy of Dream Town's New Full-color, Poster-size Chicago Neighborhoods Map
- 7 Costly Home Buying Mistakes to Avoid
- 9 Clear-cut Steps to the Home-buying Process
- Worksheets to Calculate Net Worth, Price Range and Closing Cost Fees
- Checklists for Your Needs & Wants, Loan Application, Property Visits and Home Inspections
- Charts on Home Appreciation, Interest Rate Factors and Loan Types
- Full Glossary of Common Real Estate Terms
- Directory of Chicago Utilities and Services
- 100 Success Stories from Other Chicago Homeowners
Consumers can also request a free map of Chicago Neighborhoods at Dreamtown.com. The 32"x 20" full-color poster is delivered directly to the address indicated in the online order info.
Dream Town's 2007 Buyer's Guide is a detailed reference tool designed exclusively for the current Chicago homebuyer. Consumers looking for Chicago properties such as homes, condos, lofts, townhouses or studio apartments, will be ahead of the game by simply skimming through the guide's countless buying tips and up-to-date local market data. Its pages cover how to choose a Realtor®, secure a loan, search for the right home, negotiate the purchase price, close on the deal and much more.
"The Dream Town Buyer's Guide outlines the home purchasing process so prospective homebuyers know what to expect from day one to the day after closing," noted Degani. "It's a one-stop resource for anyone who is even considering buying a home in the Chicagoland area."
Dream Town's 2007 edition of the Chicago Buyer's Guide is only available for free when ordered at DreamTown.com.
About Dream Town
Dream Town is a full-service brokerage firm with a singular focus on Chicago neighborhoods and suburbs. Dream Town has over 120 real estate agents who work as a team to provide homebuyers and sellers with expert knowledge and excellent client services. DreamTown.com is the company's top-rated Chicago real estate website that offers cutting-edge Internet services and tools. Dream Town's powerful residential real estate search engine allows buyers to explore over 100,000 Chicago property listings online. Consumers can also see neighborhood videos, view photos of featured homes and watch virtual tours on DreamTown.com.