We've been providing time-saving solutions for collecting and processing payments for over 10 years and serve thousands of child care centers, schools, and non-profits. However, recent changes in transaction processing security requirements, such as PCI, have created a real need for better electronic transaction tools for the industries we serve.
Horsham, PA (PRWEB) October 13, 2008
Doug Schoenberg, CEO of SofterWare explained, "We've been providing time-saving solutions for collecting and processing payments for over 10 years and serve thousands of child care centers, schools, and non-profits. However, recent changes in transaction processing security requirements, such as PCI, have created a real need for better electronic transaction tools for the industries we serve."
According to Ron Leatherman, EZ-CARE2 Product Manager, "Daycare and child care centers typically want to collect their payments in one of three ways - automatically via a preauthorized recurring payment, via an online payment form, or in person/over the phone. Our EZ-EFT, Click-to-Pay and Insta-Charge modules simplify each of these payment methods, and our newly released Processing Gateway dramatically improves each of these tools."
Benefits of the SofterWare Payment Processing Gateway include:
- Secure hosted storage of credit card and bank account data -- eliminating PCI compliance concerns associated with storing cardholder data within the child care center's computers.
- Stored credit card and bank account data eliminates need for staff or parents to provide and enter data each time a payment is made.
- SofterWare is now able to offer the same innovative payment solutions to child care centres in Canada.
- All data and processing is encrypted and transmitted via a secure internet connection, eliminating the need for credit card terminals, modems and dedicated phone lines.
- All credit card processing can now be facilitated via a single merchant account.
- Payments can also now be made via low-cost direct debit (ACH) for online and phone payments - again via a single integrated ACH account.
- Real-time validation & authorization of all credit card payments including preauthorized batches improves processing success rates.
- New and improved online reporting tools for review of processing history and managing returned items.
Scott Seip, Senior Accountant with the Day Nursery Association noted "The time savings have been terrific! It used to take approximately an hour each week, per location, to process payments via our bank's system - now it only takes a few minutes! Most of the time savings come from having the transactions automatically generated based on each parent's balance and having the payments automatically posted to the ledger."
For more information on SofterWare's electronic payment processing tools, please visit http://www.ezcare2.com/tuition-processing
About SofterWare, Inc.
SofterWare, Inc., founded in 1981, is a leading provider of software to childcare programs. In addition to the company's EZ-CARE2 childcare management software, SofterWare also offers software for managing nonprofit fundraising and constituent relationships, public and private schools, and camps and conference centers. For more information on EZ-CARE2 childcare management software, please visit http://www.ezcare2.com.