Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 15, 2012
The increasingly robust domestic demand for bank card payment and the mushrooming number of merchants in the POS network boost the demand for financial POS terminals. As of the end of 2011, there had been 3.18 million merchants in the interbank payment network and 4.83 million networked POS terminals in China, up 997,100 merchants and 1.49 million machines over the end of 2010 respectively.
Despite the fast-growing ownership of networked financial POS terminals, the Chinese financial POS terminal market has not been saturated. By the end of 2011, each POS terminal had corresponded to 672 bank cards, down 7.2% year-on-year and far lagging behind developed countries. In the long run, there is still enormous potential demand for POS terminals in China. In the short term, China’s banking industry is accelerating the EMV migration from magnetic stripe card to IC card, making it possible for the demand from financial POS terminal inventory transformation to increase rapidly. Moreover, the EMV transformation is to improve the security of bank card payment, which will fuel the demand for financial POS terminals in the mid-to-long term.
The report resolves around the following:
- Status quo of Chinese financial POS terminal, including industry status, market size, operation model, competition characteristics and pattern, and development trends, etc.
- Operation and development of key financial POS terminal companies in China and beyond, such as LANDI Commercial Equipment Co., Ltd., PAX Global Technology Limited, Shenzhen Xinguodu Technology Co., Ltd. and otherwise.
LANDI Commercial Equipment Co., Ltd., one of the largest financial POS vendors in China, was acquired by Ingenico, a global financial payment provider, in 2008. It sold more than 600,000 financial POS terminals in China in 2011.
PAX Global Technology Limited is a provider of electronic funds transfer at point-of-sale (EFT-POS) terminal solutions, occupying a large market share in Chinese market. In 2010, it was separated from Hi Sun Technology, and went public on the HKEx.
VeriFone is the world’s largest provider of financial payment solutions. In 2010, it acquired financial payment businesses of Hypercom and Gemalto to secure its No.1 position in the market share worldwide. However, its market share in China has been shrinking in recent years due to the impact from local rivals.
Shenzhen Xinguodu Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the R & D, production and sales of financial POS terminals. It has developed rapidly in recent years, with sales volume of financial POS terminals surging from 21,000 units in 2007 to 370,000 units in 2011.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/185074-china-financial-pos-terminal-industry-report-2011-2012.html
Major points in Table Content
- Overview of China Financial POS terminal Industry
- Profit Model of Related Financial POS Terminal Business Subjects
- Financial POS Terminal Industry Development in China
- Key Financial POS Terminal Operators in China
- Competition of Chinese Financial POS terminal Industry
- Major POS terminal Manufacturers in China
- Key International POS Terminal Producer
- List Of Charts
Browse reports on:
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.