Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 17, 2014
Valsartan (Angiotan or Diovan) is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist (more commonly called an ARB, or angiotensin receptor blocker), with particularly high affinity for the type I (AT1) angiotensin receptor. In December 1996, Valsartan was approved by FDA. In the US, UK and Australia, valsartan is marketed by Novartis under the trade name Diovan. In 1998, Valsartan was registered by Novartis in China with "Daiwen" as its brand name. After Valsartan, Novartis developed Valsartan compound preparation. In October 1997, valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide was approved by FDA with "CoDiovan" as its brand name; New developed amlodipine/valsartan (Exforge) was also approved to the market.
There are many enterprises producing APIs and finished products of Valsartan. The market share of finished products is mainly occupied by Novartis, which is above 85% by sales value every year.
Complete report is available at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114712.html.
In China, the number of hypertensive patients has exceeded 200 million so the market prospect of Valsartan is bright.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Market Share of Major Valsartan Manufacturers in Sampling Hospitals in China
- Sales price of valsartan in hospital market in China
- Major valsartan enterprises in China
- Market share of valsartan by dosage form in hospital market in China
- Prospect of China valsartan market
- The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to Purchase This Report:
- Valsartan API and finished product manufacturers
- Medical Institutions
- Investors /research agencies focusing on valsartan market
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114712.
Browse more reports on Life Sciences Industry http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/life-sciences.html.
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.