the best quality tours at the most affordable prices
Alhambra, CA (PRWEB) October 28, 2009
Leading Asia and China Tour expert Ritz Tours is offering travelers the option of a cruise cabin upgrade or the Early Booking Discount on select 2010 Deluxe Series Yangtze River Cruise tour packages. Travelers choosing the Early Booking Discount (up to $400 per couple) must book by Dec. 18, 2009 and at least 60 days in advance of the departure date. Deposits of $300 per person (by check, Visa or MasterCard) must be received within seven days of booking and by Dec. 18, 2009 in order for the discount to apply. Guests who do not take advantage of the Early Booking Discount may choose the option of a cruise cabin upgrade (up to $600 value per couple).
Following is a sample list of Yangtze River Cruise China tours offering a choice between a cruise cabin upgrade or the Early Booking Discount. All prices quoted are per person, based on double occupancy, including fuel surcharges, taxes and fees. Prices do not reflect the optional Early Booking Discount. Visit the website for complete program details and a full listing of tours throughout 2010.
- Yangtze Essence - Beijing, Xian and Shanghai; prices start at $2,487, with an upgrade option to a Junior Suite on the Victoria Queen available.
- Golden Yangtze Discovery - Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Yangtze River cruise and Shanghai; prices start at $3,087, with an upgrade option to an Executive Suite on the Victoria Jenna available.
- Scenic Yangtze Discovery - Beijing, Yangtze River cruise, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai; prices start at $3,395, with an upgrade option to an Executive Suite on the Victoria Jenna available.
- Glories of the Yangtze - Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Yangtze River cruise and Shanghai; prices start at $2,780, with an upgrade option to a Junior Suite on the Victoria Prince available.
- Tibet Highland & Yangtze River - Beijing, Lhasa, Xian, Yangtze River cruise and Shanghai; prices start at $3,595, with an upgrade option to an Executive Suite on the Victoria Anna available.
Offering added peace-of-mind for participants, Ritz Tours provides travelers with Complimentary Travel Protection Insurance on every 2010 Asia and China tour series program that is paid in full 60 days prior to departure.
About Ritz Tours
For nearly 30 years, China tour expert Ritz Tours has been introducing travelers to Asia's 5,000 years of culture and history, and now the company is bringing its formula for success to Europe. A member of the U.S. Tour Operators Association (USTOA), the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) and the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), Ritz Tours delivers on its motto "the best quality tours at the most affordable prices" with a selection of exceptional programs that is unrivaled in the marketplace.