In today’s economic climate, chiropractors can’t afford not to take advantage of the many methods available to increase the visibility of their practice if they want to attract new patients and retain established clients.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) January 08, 2012
“I like to attract patients and doctors to me with strategic, targeted chiropractic campaigns instead of hovering and waiting for months, sometimes years, hoping for their attention,” said Chhoda.
Chhoda practices the advice he provides to others, utilizing newsletters and other methods to maintain his client base and attract others. His extensive experience and expertise has helped chiropractors around the world in various stages of their practice. He offers the following tips to attract new patients:
1. Offer free reports, consumer guides and patient giveaways to stimulate referrals;
2. Free recorded messages and hotlines can be used to explain a service or procedure, provide patients with the ability to leave a testimonial, or request additional information. They can also be utilized for polls and customer service surveys.
3. A regular chiropractic newsletter is essential and can be delivered by mail, email, mobile marketing and on websites. Done-for-you systems such as Therapy Newsletter offer solutions that can be customized to accommodate a wide range of requirements.
4. Effective chiropractic marketing can involve a variety of media and distribution methods. Don’t overlook the power of print, video and audio CDs
5. Have a referral program in place that makes it easy for patients to recommend the practice to friends and family. Get in the habit of using words, phrases and gestures that encourage patients to make referrals.
6. Show patients that their patronage is appreciated. Patient anniversaries, birthdays and appointment reminders show clients they’re more than an account number. Thank you notes, cards and email, along with small gifts or tokens also provide chiropractic marketing opportunities.
7. Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter reach patients in ways traditional advertising can’t. It can be used to keep practices in the minds of clients, obtain referrals, and offer special deals and coupons. Social media increases visibility and builds a professional’s brand.
8. Mobile marketing systems such as Clinical Contact (http://www.clinicalcontact.com) offer a wealth of options for chiropractic marketing. Chiropractors can easily send email and text messages, offer discounts, utilize videos and pictures, and voice broadcasting. Ninety-five percent of mobile device users respond to messages within five minutes, and mobile marketing can be integrated with social media.
9. Successful chiropractic marketing makes use of signs, from storefronts and billboards to car wraps. They’re widely viewed and car wraps turn any vehicle into a highly visible source of mobile advertising.
In today’s economic climate, chiropractors can’t afford not to take advantage of the many methods available to increase the visibility of their practice if they want to attract new patients and retain established clients. Chhoda’s nine tips to attract new patients are easily implemented and guaranteed to jump start clienteles.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.nitin360.com.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda is a licensed physical therapist, a doctor of physical therapy, and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He’s the author of “Total Activation: The New 5 Step Fitness Mantra” and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics.” He’s been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems, Private Practice Summit, the Private Practice Formula and the Private Practice Mastermind group. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He’s the creator of the Therapy Newsletter, along with Clinical Contact, a web-based service that boosts patient arrival rates.