Using strategic and targeted chiropractic campaigns are the ways to attract patients and doctors.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) September 24, 2012
“Using strategic and targeted chiropractic campaigns are my ways to attract patients and doctors. I do this instead of hovering and waiting for months, sometimes years, hoping for their attention,” Chhoda said.
He provides to others by utilizing newsletter and other methods to maintain client base and attract more patients and doctors. His experience and expertise will surely help many chiropractors in the world. He offers the following tips to attract new patients:
- Present free consumer guides, patient giveaways or free reports to stimulate referrals
- Have a referral program in place that makes it easy for patients to recommend the practice to friends and family. Get in the habit of using words, phrases and gestures that encourage patients to make referrals.
- Promote practice by having effective marketing tools such as using the power of print, video, audio CDs, signs or billboards, social media like Facebook and Twitter, as well as mobile marketing.
- Provide a regular chiropractic newsletter that can be delivered via mail, email, mobile or internet. There is a done-for-you system that Chhoda offers that caters all the needs of delivering newsletters, http://chiropracticnewsletter.com/pricing.html.
- Last but definitely not the least, show patients appreciation of their patronage by sending thank-you cards, birthday, anniversary or other special occasion greetings, small gifts even appointment reminders to show that they are more than just an account number.
In today’s economic climate, chiropractors should not take for granted these advantages of the many methods available to increase the visibility of their practice if they want to attract new patients and retain established clients. Chhoda’s tips to attract new patients are easily implemented and guaranteed to jump start clienteles.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.nitin360.com.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda is a licensed physical therapist, a doctor of physical therapy, and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He’s the author of “Total Activation: The New 5 Step Fitness Mantra” and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics.” He’s been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems, Private Practice Summit, the Private Practice Formula and the Private Practice Mastermind group. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He’s the creator of the Therapy Newsletter, along with Clinical Contact, a web-based service that boosts patient arrival rates.