(PRWEB) January 23, 2012
ChristEngine.com, an established Christian website that was previously a Christian directory, has revamped its website to include a new Christian forum, covering diverse topics of the Christian religion. The forum was developed and launched at the end of December 2011, and went fully live this month. This is a new space for both Christians and non-Christians alike to discuss, debate, and talk about anything relating to Christianity.
Membership is free and anyone can post new topics or comment on existing threads upon registering for an account. Christ Engine’s Christian forums covers a total of 22 main themes from which members can choose:
A few of the main Christian forums include:
- Heaven and Hell. The existence of Heaven and Hell is still being discussed all around the world. Is there really a Heaven and Hell? Share your thoughts and listen to what other people have to say about this by simply joining this forum
- Prayer requests. Forum themes at the ChristEngine.com are not all focused around discussion and debates. The Prayer Requests forum is where members can share their prayers and can even post prayer requests and receive prayers from other members.
- Church. Since its launch last Dec 2011, this topic has garnered the most posts from its members. The church, as simple as it may seem, is a very complex structure. There are many issues that surround the church; and for those who want to share their thoughts or comment on what other people want to say about the church, the Church forum is the best place to share ideas and explore both the positive side and the shortcomings of the organized church.
- Non believers’ forum. Unique among Christian forums, the Non-believers forum is the place for seeker and skeptics to ask all the questions they’ve always wondered about God, Jesus, and Christianity. Seekers and the Curious are openly welcome to ask questions about faith.
- Prayers for salvation. One of the goals of the forum is to have non-believers join in the discussions and help open their eyes to life in Jesus Christ. Prayers for salvation are dedicated to the many who do not believe that Jesus Christ is the One Way to God.
- Christian music forum. For the fans of Christian music, worship, and songs, this is the best place to share and learn about what is new in the Christian music scene.
- Pro-life forum. One of the biggest issues around the world is abortion. Some support it and some don’t. Share a stand, and let others know which side you support. ChristEngine.com takes a pro-life stance on the controversial topic of abortion, but both sides are welcome to join in a safe environment to debate and share.
The life of Christ remains a mystery to many still today, but now with the help of the Internet, information, debate, and conversation about Christianity and its Creator, Jesus Christ, is a viable option for people who otherwise may not have access to open discussion.
The Christian Forum is the newly launched forum of the Christ Engine. It was launched last Dec 2011 and is a Christian forum in the service of Jesus Christ.
# # #