Kenwood Travel blog reveals its guide to Christmas in New York with some useful tips on budgeting and special offer flights
The Kenwood Travel blog reveals its latest guide, a guide to doing Christmas in New York, with a few tips on how to do luxury in New York on a budget. Includes some special offer fares on flights with Virgin Atlantic and British Airways.
(PRWEB UK) 13 December 2012
When Sales and Product Manager Andrea returned from a trip to New York, she unwittingly realised she had discovered some neat budgeting tips on how to have a luxury Christmas in New York. The Kenwood Travel blog is therefore delighted to reveal its luxury, budget guide to Christmas in New York.
The blog details the trip, review the hotel Grand Hyatt, where Andrea was staying, and also special offer, limited time deals on excellently priced flights to New York.
Click here to read the Kenwood Travel Blog – Budget for Luxury this Christmas in New York.
About Kenwood Travel:
To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.