Helping small businesses and non-profits streamline their accounting tasks is at the heart of the Halfpricesoft.com mission
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 17, 2012
Everyone has been affected in economic downturn. Reducing cost is important for churches too. Payroll software developer Halfpricesoft.com has released the new 2012 edition of its popular ezPaycheck payroll software, which allows church and non-profits to better customize the software to fit their payroll needs and the way they work.
The latest updates include:
- Flexible tax options to meet the unique needs of church and non-profits
- Customized deductions to handle extra deduction and other local taxes
- Updated YTD feature that makes it easier for users to start ezPaycheck anytime in a year
- Improved graphic user interface that minimizes the learning curve
“Helping small businesses and non-profits streamline their accounting tasks is at the heart of the Halfpricesoft.com mission,” said company founder Dr. Ge. “We are continually adding great features like this that take the burden out of payroll and other accounting tasks, so businesses can focus on their mission.”
New users can try ezPaycheck 2012 payroll tax solution 30 day free without cost and obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation, even if they don’t have computer or accounting experience.
Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck 2012 is an affordable software solution for running payroll and printing paychecks designed specifically for small businesses and non-profits. Employers enter employee information and tax set-up data once and simply update hours and any changes each payroll period. ezPaycheck automatically calculates earnings, taxes and deductions for each employee and prints their checks using the employer’s choice of check forms. Data entry and check printing interfaces are easy to use and designed for business owners who don’t have an accounting background.
The main features of ezPaycheck payroll tax solution include:
- Up-to-date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
To start the free test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.