Our RV customers are always looking for new, affordable adventures
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) December 10, 2009
Pedata RV Center has compiled a list of the Top Five Americana RV Destinations to encourage vacationer planners to look at RV travel within the U.S. RVs have proven to be a more affordable and convenient mode of travel according to GoRVing.com. “Even those taken in an ultra-luxury Class A diesel motorhome were less expensive than flying and staying in a hotel.”
“Our RV customers are always looking for new, affordable adventures,” says Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV. “We want to remind people that some of the best vacations can be the ones right here, in our own backyard.”
Pedata’s Top Ten Americana RV Destinations
1. Memphis-Graceland RV Park., Memphis, Tennessee - Visit a piece of American music history by remembering Elvis. Within walking distance from Graceland on 19 acres.
2. Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Lake Buena Vista, FL - Located on 700 acres of grassland with canals, wildlife and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ featuring music and dance. Just outside of the Magic Kingdom.
3. Minnesota State Fair Campgrounds. St. Paul, Minnesota - Thought by some to be the best state fair in the nation.
4. Camp Hatteras RV Resort & Campground. Rodanthe, North Carolina - 50 acres of ocean-front to sound-front camping. Classic east coast vacation.
5. Terry Bison Ranch. Wyoming/Colorado border - RV camping, bison tours and a step into the past with 1800’s style décor.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry contact Gerard Pedata, sales(at)pedatarvcenter(dot)com or by phone at: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900. Or visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com.
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900