Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
This report analyzes the global clean coal technology market in terms of power generation capacity and revenues for key clean coal technologies: supercritical, ultrasupercritical, circulating fluidized bed combustion and IGCC. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the key global clean coal technology markets – the US, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Germany, Japan and Poland. In addition to market size, the report also discusses the key regulations, drivers and restraints impacting the clean coal market in each of these countries. The report also provides an overview of key players in the global clean coal technology market.
- Analysis of clean coal technologies: supercritical, ultra-supercritical, circulating fluidized bed combustion and IGCC.
- Data on the clean coal market size ($ billion) for key countries: the US, China, India, South Korea, Germany, Japan, Australia, South Africa and Poland.
- Data on clean coal capacity additions (GW) for above mentioned key countries.
- Key regulations, drivers and restraints impacting the clean coal market in each of these countries.
- Overview of key companies active in the field of clean coal technology: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited, Hitachi Limited, Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited, Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited, Foster Wheeler AG, Babcock & Wilcox Company, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Company Limited, Rafako SA, Alstom and IHI Corporation.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for the global clean coal technology market.
- Develop strategies based on the expected revenue growth in global clean coal technology market.
- Position yourself to gain the advantage in the clean coal technology market’s growth potential.
Clean Coal Technology, Key Players:
1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
2. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
4. Shanghai Electric Group Company
5. Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited
6. Foster Wheeler AG
7. Babcock & Wilcox Company (B&W)
8. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
9. Rafako SA
11. IHI Corporation
Many of the world's largest economies, including the US and China, have based their prosperity on the availability of electricity from coal. However coal is also an extremely dirty fuel and its combustion is one of the main sources of carbon dioxide, responsible for global warming. The future of coal burning for power generation depends on adapting to new environmental restrictions.
Features and benefits
- Realize up to date competitive intelligence through a comprehensive review of coal fired power generation technologies concepts.
- Assess the emerging trends in coal fired power generation technologies.
- Identify which key trends will offer the greatest growth potential and learn which technology trends are likely to allow greater market impact.
- Compare how manufacturers are developing coal fired power generation technologies.
- Quantify costs of coal fired power generation technologies, with comparisons against other forms of power generation technology.
Coal accounts for over 40% of total global electrical generation - more than 1,700TWh in 2010 - and the installed generating capacity in 2010 was around 1,500GW out of a world total of 4,500GW.
Total global proven reserves at the end of 2010 were 860,938 mtonnes. Total coal production in 2009 was an estimated 6,903 mtonnes of which 5,990 mtonnes were hard coal and 913 mtonnes were lignite. This compares with production in 2008 of 6,759 mtonnes. Total hard coal production in 1990 was 3,497 mtonnes.
Japan is the most important coal importer, consuming 165 mtonnes of imports in 2009. China is now the second largest importer with 137 mtonnes in 2009, followed by South Korea with 103 mtonnes, India with 67 mtonnes, Taiwan with 60 mtonnes, Germany with 38 mtonnes and the UK with 38 mtonnes.
Your key questions answered
- What are the drivers shaping and influencing coal fired power generation technology development in the electricity industry?
- What does coal fired power generation cost? What will it cost in the future?
- Which coal fired power generation technology types will be the winners and which the losers in terms power generated, cost and viability?
- Which coal fired power generation technology types are likely to find favor with manufacturers moving forward?
- Which emerging technologies are gaining in popularity and why?
Browse more reports on Energy and Power Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.