cleverbridge's Affiliate Center goes beyond the ability to access reports and generate links, it bridges the communication gap between digital product vendors and affiliates across the globe, providing the resources needed to increase revenue
Past News ReleasesRSS
Chicago, IL (Vocus) July 27, 2010
cleverbridge, a global e-commerce provider for digital products, announced the launch of its updated Affiliate Center with powerful new tools to enhance interaction between digital product vendors and their affiliates.
With a fresh new look and design, increased usability and a variety of helpful features, the improved Affiliate Center makes managing affiliate programs easy. Not just a pretty face, cleverbridge’s Affiliate Center offers robust interactive tools that promote collaboration allowing for the most efficient marketing opportunities.
“cleverbridge’s Affiliate Center goes beyond the ability to access reports and generate links, it bridges the communication gap between digital product vendors and affiliates across the globe, providing the resources needed to increase revenue,” said cleverbridge CEO Christian Blume. “The ability to offer seamless interaction provides for less error and more creativity, which leads to higher conversion rates.”
New features of the Affiliate Center include:
1. Optimized marketing tools: Vendors can promote products directly to affiliates with a variety of marketing materials, such as banner and text templates:
- Vendors can upload “recommended campaign” materials for affiliates to choose from, in addition to a host of additional banner or text campaigns.
- Links created in the Affiliate Center automatically include affiliate IDs, making payout easy.
- Vendors can save time by assigning affiliates to specific products or promotions.
- Vendors can create dynamic HTML banner ads that affiliates can directly copy and paste into their Web sites.
- Affiliates can effortlessly generate links in a few seconds.
2. Advanced paid search tracking: Easily monitor pay-per-click campaigns like Google Adwords.
3. Affiliate management: One intuitive system organizes everything vendors and affiliates need to effectively communicate:
- Maintain specific contract details for each relationship.
- Affiliates can view information from one vendor or multiple vendors, and easily toggle from one to another.
4. Additional reports with more flexibility: HTML and Flash-based reports can export as a plain table or CSV file:
- Evaluate campaigns with precise detail by using comprehensive sales data organized by affiliate.
- Use revenue and traffic reports to determine the best performing campaigns.
- Track campaigns more effectively with parameter-based reporting, which allows the ability to assign a fixed attribute to certain URLs.
- View performance across multiple or individual vendors and affiliates.
“The variety of real-time reports makes it much easier to see what’s really going on with your affiliate program,” said Blume. “With the new reporting functionality, patterns and trends are extremely apparent. The availability of such granular data allows both vendors and affiliates to make informed decisions about strategy.”
cleverbridge works with a variety of vendors and affiliates across the globe. cleverbridge’s affiliate program is a part of a comprehensive partner management solution that helps facilitate relationships not just with affiliates, but also with resellers, distributors, ASPs, key accounts, OEMs and more.
“Our affiliate program is an integral part of our business,” said Malwarebytes Executive Vice President Marcus Chung. “cleverbridge’s Affiliate Center allows us to easily manage our affiliate program because it encompasses all the information we need within one platform. In addition, we are able to communicate with affiliates we would not otherwise have the resources or time to reach, which becomes even more important as our company grows. We rely on cleverbridge to provide a cutting-edge affiliate program and they exceed our expectations.”
cleverbridge helps companies that sell digital products implement, manage and optimize their global online sales and marketing initiatives. With an advanced e-commerce platform and the industry’s first downloadable management application, the Commerce Assistant, cleverbridge offers worldwide online transaction processing, real-time sales reporting, complete checkout process customization, partner and affiliate management, fully integrated multivariate testing capabilities, robust marketing tools, multilingual order support and premier fraud protection. Together, these services and features help companies improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and maximize online sales. Founded in 2005 by a team of seasoned industry professionals, cleverbridge is headquartered in Cologne, Germany and has an office in Chicago, Illinois. For more information, please visit http://www.cleverbridge.com.