“Through my years of service in the industry, as an active DIA volunteer for 20 years, and now as DIA Board President, I plan on sharing my insight with DIA members and helping DIA to produce the best workshops in China,” says Dr. Su.
Horsham, PA USA (PRWEB) September 13, 2012
DIA, the premier organization dedicated to knowledge exchange that fosters innovation to raise the level of health and well-being worldwide will host the 2nd Clinical Data Management Workshop in Nanjing, China, on September 23-24. This workshop highlights basic principles, standards, and processes involved in the data management life cycle and relationship of data process system with the drug development, but also introduce deep insights of other elements and components of data management and practice.
To view the program in Chinese and English please click here.
Session topics will include:
- Good Data Management Practice
- Industry GCP-compliant and expectations of data management in China
- Quality management system of data management
- Experiences and roles of clinical data managers
- Review of basic concepts and procedures of data management, data review and reconciliation
- CRF design derived from protocol - DM perspectives
- Best practice in eCRF development and e-systems validation
- Good Documentation of data management in clinical studies
- Lab data management
- (e)PRO measure and its application
- Management of medical term coding in DM processes
- Database management and implementation in DM processes
- Data outsourcing management
- Management of dynamic randomization and drug supply using EDC system
- Data inspections in view of regulatory standpoints
Dr. Ling Su, DIA Board President, “Through my years of service in the industry, as an active DIA volunteer for 20 years, and now as DIA Board President, I plan on sharing my insight with DIA members and helping DIA to produce the best workshops in China,” says Dr. Su.
For general inquiries and registration, contact
Mr. Fei XIE
fei.xie(at)diachina(dot)org or dia(at)diachina(dot)org
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and related medical products. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland; Tokyo, Japan; Mumbai, India; and Beijing, China. Follow DIA on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Stay updated on hot topic news at #druginfoassn on Twitter. diahome.org.