SaaS vendors are invited to enter their solutions solo, or even partner with a customer who has an effective case study.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 03, 2016
The annual Cloud Awards program has announced a new springtime awards program specifically aimed at promoting the successes and innovation of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendors.
The SaaS Awards program will recognize excellence in Software-as-a-Service – and accept entries from across the globe, covering the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK, Middle East, Asia and Africa. The program will also accept entries from organizations of all sizes, from large enterprises to start-ups.
Categories include Best SaaS Product for ERP, Best SaaS Product for Sales and Marketing, Best UX or UI Design in a SaaS Product, Best Enterprise-Level SaaS Product and Best SaaS Newcomer.
Cloud Awards and SaaS Awards organizer Larry Johnson said: “Since 2011 the Cloud Awards program has been the go-to platform for celebrating success in the Cloud.
“We’ve spotted a key trend in Cloud Computing – Software-as-a-Service, or SaaS, is easily the most recognized aspect of Cloud technologies. It also offers some of the most diverse solutions. From consumers to enterprise-level business, we use SaaS every day. We need an adequate platform that showcases the huge diversity of SaaS products in their own dedicated forum.
“SaaS vendors are invited to enter their solutions solo, or even partner with a customer who has an effective case study to show.
“As the perfect sister program to the Cloud Awards, which are judged after October, the SaaS Awards program is accepting entries now and will close this May. Now Cloud vendors with SaaS products have two opportunities to showcase their market-leading services.”
The SaaS Awards is now accepting applications for its 2016 program. The deadline for the new springtime SaaS Awards is the penultimate Friday in May – this year, Friday 20 May 2016. For more information, visit https://www.cloud-awards.com/software-as-a-service-awards/
The deadline for the annual Cloud Awards, which covers all aspects of the Cloud, from Platform-as-a-Service to Hybrid Cloud implementations, is always the penultimate Friday in October (this year, 21 October 2016).
Full list of SaaS Awards categories:
- Best SaaS Product for Small Business / SMEs
- Best Enterprise-Level SaaS Product
- Best SaaS Product for Nonprofits or Education
- Best SaaS for Improved Productivity
- Best SaaS Product for E-Commerce/E-Shops
- Best SaaS Product for Web Development
- Best SaaS Product for Business Accounting or Finance
- Best SaaS Product for Management Accounting and Budgeting
- Best SaaS Product for HR
- Best SaaS Product for Shipping, Inventory or Vehicle Logistics
- Best SaaS Product for Sales and Marketing
- Best SaaS Product for PR or Social Monitoring and Management
- Best SaaS Product for Customer Services / CRM
- Best SaaS Product for Business Intelligence or Analytics
- Best SaaS Product for Supply Chain / Warehouse Management
- Best SaaS Product for Project Management
- Best SaaS Product for ERP
- Best UX/UI/Design in a SaaS Product
- Best Data-Driven SaaS Product
- Best SaaS Newcomer
For the Cloud Awards & SaaS Awards
Larry Johnson – 2016-17 organizer & spokesperson
Notes for editors
About the Cloud Awards & SaaS Awards
The Cloud Awards is an international program which has been recognizing and honoring industry leaders, innovators and organizational transformation in cloud computing since 2011. The awards are open to large, small, established and start-up organizations from across the entire globe, with an aim to find and celebrate the pioneers who will shape the future of the Cloud. Categories include Most Promising Start-Up and “Best in Mobile” Cloud Solution. Finalists are selected by a judging panel of international industry experts. For more information about the Cloud Awards please visit https://www.cloud-awards.com/.
The SaaS Awards is a new recognition program from the Cloud Awards which is specifically aimed at promoting success and innovation with Software-as-a-Service.