Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 06, 2014
The report “Cloud Computing Development and Commercial Application – Data, Analysis and Forecasts to 2019” analysis of the state of the global cloud computing market in 2014 and a market forecast for the period 2014-2019. Identify how the market operates and which companies are operating in the market, their current products and pipeline candidates. Discover how the global cloud market is evolving across the forecast period of 2014-2019 through the examination of global and regional benefits and challenges, particularly relating to political, economic, social, and technological factors. Read our interview with 2 key global authorities, as well as 2 new entrants, in the cloud computing market.
Leading Companies in the Global Cloud Market:
Asset-rich IT giants
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Verizon Terremark
- Digital Ocean
- WP Engine
Recent Market Entrants
Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=184505
These are key questions as we enter the next phase of Cloud acceptance:
- Cloud computing continues to gain acceptance in business, enterprise and consumer markets. But can the momentum be sustained?
- Can current market prices remain?
- Will the infrastructure and security be satisfactory for the growing user base?
- With increased concerns over data ownership, will users remain satisfied with outsourced storage and access?
- We are now entering a stage of user acceptance, so can Cloud companies maintain their usage rates and stop churn?
The 3 key challenges that must be faced in the global cloud computing market include:
- The cloud computing market has grown exponentially over the last 5 years. As companies and increasingly individuals and governments have begun or deployed this service for reasons primarily related to expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency, the cloud computing market has grown considerably; how has the market coped with this? Can the infrastructure hold up?
- This increased market is directly linked to pricing and savings; can these pricing strategies be maintained? With the major IT players offering cloud services, we can expect major competition, but does it ensure innovative services and value? With various pricing models based on subscription, consumption, advertising, and market-based, company achieving the best revenue streams or company operating within the best pricing format.
- Key services that are proving particularly popular relate to data storage, backup and recovery, as well as customer relationship management models and user productivity suites. There is still space in the market for innovative services that drive expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency. What will they be, and who will get them to market first?
Complete report of Cloud Computing Market available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/software-enterprise-computing/rich-internet-application-ria/cloud-computing.
The report “Cloud Computing Development and Commercial Application – Data, Analysis and Forecasts to 2019” provides analysis of the state of the global cloud computing market in 2014 and a market forecast for the period 2014-2019. Identify how the market operates and which companies are operating in the market, their current products and pipeline candidates. Discover how the global cloud market is evolving across the forecast period of 2014-2019 through the examination of global and regional benefits and challenges, particularly relating to political, economic, social, and technological factors.
List of Companies
- Air France
- Aston Martin
- Camara Education
- Cisco Systems
- JC Penney
- NBC Universal
- Qihoo 360
- Right Sale
- The Racing Post
- University of Oxford
- Verizon Telemark
- WP Engine
Explore more reports on the Blood Supply, Tissue Banking, Transplantation industry at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/healthcare/blood-supply-tissue-banking-transplantation.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.