Hoboken, NJ and New York City, NY (PRWEB) February 08, 2012
Is cloud computing just another industry buzz word or is it more than vapor? The answer according to a new article published by eMazzanti Technologies is: Yes and Yes. Yes, cloud computing is a computer industry buzzword and—most importantly—yes, it has substance.
The new publication: How Does Cloud Computing Work? is a snapshot of what cloud computing is and how it can make a difference for small or medium sized businesses. It can be downloaded or viewed at: http://bit.ly/A4eNER
How Cloud Computing Can Reduce Costs
Most small and medium size businesses are very interested in reducing costs where ever possible. Public or private cloud computing solutions are worth investigating. Broadly speaking, Cloud Computing can benefit your company in the following ways:
- Lower up-front investment
- Dynamic scalability
- Enrich experiences across PCs, phones and browser
- Rapid deployment
- Distributed disaster recovery scenarios
- Reputation-based technologies (technologies that come from major providers)
More specifically, public or private-based Clou d Computing can, for example, help reduce IT costs. Below are five additional ways of doing so. The public cloud model often has the potential to deliver the most dramatic cost savings:
- Pay as you go. This is perhaps the most compelling of any cloud value message. By moving applications and workloads to a public cloud platform, internal IT staff can instantly adjust resources up or down, depending on the immediate needs of any particular workload.
- Control server proliferation. Placing workloads in the cloud means those workloads no longer require dedicated server capital investments. While the cloud isn’t free, running applications cloud-based servers allows the possibility of reducing or eliminating that cost.
- Data center cost reductions. Fewer servers mean a smaller data center footprint. That translates to direct savings on real estate, power, and cooling. It also translates to indirect savings on business continuity and facilities maintenance. Even though these savings extend to the private cloud model, the public cloud model offers small and medium-size businesses the possibility of eliminating the need for a data center.
A complete article can be downloaded or viewed free at: http://bit.ly/A4eNER.
About eMazzanti Technologies
With a company name that sounds more like a purebred, high-performance sports car than a IT support and consulting firm, eMazzanti Technologies is all about delivering powerful solutions such as Windows 8, managed printing services, PCS DSS compliance, computer network management, network troubleshooting, business continuity and disaster recovery, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, cloud computing services, and business information optimization in the most efficient manner possible. The Hoboken, N.J., firm is located in one of the most densely populated - and competitive - regions in the U.S. It provides business technology consulting services for companies ranging from home offices to multinational corporations throughout the New York metropolitan area, the United States and throughout the world. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter followers can get additional information @emazzanti. And Facebook followers can quickly get the information at: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.