Cartella truly is a superior file sharing and synchronization service at a very competitive price point.
- Daniel Haurey, Exigent Technologies President
Mt. Arlington, NJ (PRWEB) May 10, 2013
Exigent Technologies today announced the launch of Cartella™, a cloud-based file server that allows small businesses to securely store and share their files in the cloud, making them accessible on any device and eliminating the need for physical, on premise file servers.
This innovative service provides a virtual file server in the cloud for small business with a plethora of innovative features and benefits such as:
- Synchronization of your team's shared files across all of your devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows PCs and Macs
- Ability to securely share documents with people outside of your company
- Unlimited ability to grow and scale
- Granular user-access and security controls
- Ability to retain deleted documents and previous revisions for a specified period of time
- Perpetual backups of PCs and laptops
- Elimination of VPN or FTP
"Our customers have come to expect white glove service, and rightfully so. While our competitors are choosing to merely resell the inferior cloud offerings of behemoth companies, we chose to innovate. Cartella truly is a superior file sharing and synchronization service at a very competitive price point. The best part is that it’s supported locally by our own highly acclaimed support team," said Daniel Haurey, Exigent Technologies president.
Exigent's Service Delivery Manager, Gerald Busardo added, "Customers trust that we are in complete control of this offering. Cartella is all ours. It runs in our datacenter on state of the art equipment owned by Exigent Technologies. That’s significant. That matters."
The Cartella solution is available now and starts at $99 per month. Prospective customers are urged to request a free trial by contacting Exigent Technologies.
About Exigent Technologies:
Exigent Technologies LLC, (http://www.exigent.net), is a full-service information technology consulting firm that implements and maintains high-performance IT systems for small and medium-sized organizations in a wide range of industries. Established in 1997, Exigent brings proven experience and expertise to every engagement. They differentiate themselves through a consistent emphasis on integrity, responsiveness and value-added service.