Online retailers are quickly realizing that they can run their entire customer service and support operations entirely in the cloud with eCommSource.
Park City, Utah (PRWEB) April 28, 2010
Cloud Conversion™, provider of innovative cloud-based computing solutions, today announced eCommSource™, the first and only complete, channel platform independent, customer relationship management (CRM) solution available to multi-channel online retailers. With eCommSource, companies can now manage all customer service and support operations from a single source and entirely within salesforce.com’s Service Cloud 2.
"With the development of eCommSource, we’ve been able to combine the scale of salesforce.com to offer the world’s most complete and innovative CRM solution to multi-channel online retailers, something never before possible," said Jon Jessup, Founder and CEO, Cloud Conversion. "Online retailers are quickly realizing that they can run their entire customer service and support operations entirely in the cloud with eCommSource."
Built upon salesforce.com’s trusted Force.com platform, eCommSource consolidates customer e-mails, eBay inquiries, Amazon messages, RMA requests and customer issue tracking into a single view for more efficient management and faster response, resulting in satisfied customers and long-lasting online relationships. eCommSource is the only eBay-certified application that is available on the salesforce.com AppExchange as eCommSource by Cloud Conversion.
ValuePetSupplies.com, a successful multi-channel online retailer, uses eCommSource to manage all of its customer service inquiries and live chats together in salesforce.com’s Service Cloud 2 including its Web site, eBay, Amazon, and other online channels. Zachary Piech, CEO of ValuePetSupplies.com, commented, "Before deploying eCommSource, eBay responses required special handling. It was difficult for us to scale because it was challenging to train new customer service staff. After deploying eCommSource, all inquiries are handled the same way inside of one customer service case queue in our Service Cloud 2."
eCommSource can also map an incoming phone call with the customer history all within Salesforce CRM which enables service agents to quickly answer the customer’s question. Retailers have called this feature alone “game-changing” to their business.
Benefits of eCommSource to multi-channel online retailers:
- Consolidated customer messages - All customer communications (email, eBay inquiries, Amazon messages, live chats, phone calls, web inquiries, return requests and more) flow directly into the Service Cloud 2 dashboard in real-time. Customer service inquiries and emails can be answered directly from one agent productivity console.
- Advanced case management - Advanced auto-response rules, intelligent knowledge bases, workflow and approval engines, case assignment and escalation rules, as well as queues, case teams, filters, and more.
- Complete view of customer history - Customer service agents have the vital information they need to quickly answer customer questions and address issues regardless of where they originate including multiple eBay accounts and eCommerce Web sites – a capability made possible by eCommSource.
- Fully customizable - The multitude of CRM features and customer service operations can be customized to meet specific business needs and to track the relevant information that is most important to the merchant’s business.
- Streamlined RMA process - Having one view helps to streamline and track the returns/RMA process across all eCommerce channels.
- Improved insight and better reporting - Gain valuable insight into customer service and support operations with customizable executive dashboards. Track Customer Service agent productivity and effectiveness using powerful, state-of-the-art, customizable reports.
Cloud Conversion constantly seeks input from customers to make improvements and further expand the eCommSource solution. Another eCommSource customer, Adam Vitarello, COO of Optoro said, “Cloud Conversion listens to us and responds to our input. It’s a noticeable exception to the rule of what we've become used to with other vendors. They understand the importance of excellent customer service and continue to exemplify it to us. We continue to be impressed.”
About Cloud Conversion
Cloud Conversion provides innovative solutions to help businesses of all sizes utilize the opportunities and capabilities made possible through cloud-based computing. The company is committed to helping companies streamline business operations, and improve service and communication by converting to a cloud computing platform. With a passion for helping businesses reach new heights of success, the company strives to create ground-breaking applications that make an immediate impact to productivity and profitability for customers. As part of the Cloud concept, the company culture is built upon collaboration and partnership to encourage creativity, innovation and collective success. Cloud Conversion is an eBay Certified Provider and a salesforce.com AppExchange partner. Clients and partners include: eBay, salesforce.com, Google, LivePerson, VerticalResponse, ValuePetSupplies.com, RidersDiscount.com, Gazelle.com, eSpotDeals.com, OctaneAutoSupply.com, Recellular.com, Optoro.com, SophiasStyle.com, BikeWagon.com, LunaticShopper.com, Second Rotation, GemStoneKing.net and more. Cloud Conversion is headquartered in Park City, Utah.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the only proven enterprise platform for building and running business applications in the cloud. The Force.com platform powers the Salesforce CRM (http://www.salesforce.com) applications with more than 800 ISV partner applications like those from FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu, and nearly 150,000 custom applications used by salesforce.com’s 72,500 customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE and Sprint Nextel.
Applications built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed to the entire cloud computing community through the salesforce.com AppExchange marketplace at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange