"Our GaleForce automation software brings ground-breaking single-click simplicity to complex provisioning tasks in heterogeneous environments. We are pleased to bring our sophisticated expertise now to FlexPod environments."
-Nariman Teymourian, CEO
Santa Clara, Calif (PRWEB) May 02, 2012
Gale Technologies, a leading provider of innovative software solutions that power Infrastructure as a Service for the lab, data center, and cloud, announced that the GaleForce Turnkey Cloud has been validated by Cisco and NetApp as a FlexPod management solution. FlexPod is a pretested data center solution from Cisco and NetApp built on a flexible, scalable, shared infrastructure. Gale Technologies is a Cloud Management Partner in the NetApp Alliance Partner Program and a Solution Developer for the Cisco Developer Network. Cisco and NetApp announced the GaleForce Turnkey Cloud as a FlexPod validated management solution in their press release on April 10, 2012.
“Converged Infrastructure solutions such as FlexPod are gaining rapid acceptance as private cloud deployments accelerate. We are extremely pleased to have been validated by Cisco and NetApp for management and automation of the FlexPod data center solution,” said Nariman Teymourian, chief executive officer of Gale Technologies. “Our GaleForce automation software brings ground-breaking single-click simplicity to complex provisioning tasks in heterogeneous environments. We are pleased to bring our sophisticated cloud management expertise now to FlexPod environments.”
Customers will enjoy these benefits with the GaleForce Turnkey Cloud Solution for FlexPod:
- Rapid single-click provisioning and self-service access speeds deployment from days and weeks to just minutes, in heterogeneous environments containing any hypervisor, compute, networking, or storage device.
- Advanced scheduling optimizes resource allocations, for 3-5x improvements in asset utilization.
- Service tiers allow right-sized, guaranteed allocation of resources to workloads with capacity leveling.
- Unified management of entire compute, network, and storage infrastructure speeds initial deployment and reduces ongoing operational, training, and other overhead.
- Extensible plug-in automation enables integration beyond the FlexPod stack, for automation of legacy and heterogeneous environments, and integration of external networking, access, and security provisioning.
Features of our market leading GaleForce Turnkey Solution include:
- Automation – Fully automated provisioning of end-to-end FlexPod physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Orchestration – Pre-built and custom-orchestrated workflows for fine-grained control of provisioning methods and policies, for both setup and tear-down.
- Scheduling – Advanced scheduling and reservation system for highly efficient allocation of resources and guaranteed resource commitments.
- Service Tiering – Allows the IT architect to pre-define and offer distinct service levels based on pre-defined NetApp OnCommand storage provisioning and protection policies, and equivalent service level policies for the Cisco UCS and Nexus components.
- Capacity Management – Unified management of both physical and virtual resources, along with capacity-based scheduling capabilities, provides optimized resource allocation and ensures high asset utilization.
- Self-Service Web Portal – Users can select, view, schedule, and reserve published service templates for physical resources, virtual machines, or applications, with single-click ease.
- Single Pane of Management – A single interface for end-to-end provisioning and configuration of one or more FlexPods with the existing heterogeneous customer infrastructure.
- Support for Multiple Hypervisors – Support for VMware, Xen, and KVM out of the box, enabling customer choice of virtualized workloads to run on FlexPod Environments.
Pricing and Availability:
For pricing and evaluations contact sales(at)galetechnologies.com
Related Trade Shows and Events:
Gale Technologies will be presenting the GaleForce Turnkey Cloud in the NetApp booth theater at Cisco Live, June 10-14 in San Diego California. Gale will also be participating in the NetApp Partner Academy road show training event occurring during summer 2012 in cities across North America.
Follow Gale Technologies on the web for the latest news and information including:
Twitter: @GaleTech or http://www.twitter.com/galetech
NetApp Solution Connection: http://solutionconnection.netapp.com/galeforce-turnkey-cloud-solution.aspx
About Gale Technologies
With over 100 live deployments powered by its products, Gale Technologies is a trusted provider of advanced IT automation software – allowing organizations to accelerate and streamline the delivery of infrastructure as a service and cloud computing environments. As a pioneer of innovative solutions for end-to-end resource provisioning, scheduling, and automation across networking, server, storage, and virtualization technologies, Gale allows thousands of users to schedule and execute workloads on a shared, heterogeneous, dynamic environment with unprecedented flexibility. Gale’s customers report CAPEX and OPEX savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars per site from converting legacy silos of IT environments into fully automated and shared dynamic environments that can be securely accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Gale serves a global customer base with offices in North America and Asia. For more information, visit http://www.galetechnologies.com.
Media Contact: Garima Thockchom, garimat(at)galetechnologies.com
Cisco, Cisco UCS, Cisco Unified Computing System, and Cisco CDN are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. NetApp, the NetApp logo, Go further, faster, and FlexPod are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. The word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between Cisco, NetApp and any other company. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.