ORLANDO, FL (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
The Cloud Security Alliance Congress continues to be the industry's premier gathering for IT security professionals and executives who must further educate themselves on the rapidly evolving subject of cloud security.
In addition to offering best practices and practical solutions for remaining secure in the cloud, this year's third annual conference will focus on emerging areas of growth and concern in cloud security, including standardization, transparency of controls, mobile computing, Big Data in the cloud and innovation. Attendees will gain exposure to industry-specific case studies that will help them learn and leverage best practices used by their peers in moving to a secure cloud.
As member of the media and analyst community covering the topic of cloud security, the Cloud Security Alliance would like to invite you to attend this year’s event.
Jason Witty, CISO, US Bank - Next-Generation Information Security
Christofer Hoff, Founder, Cloud Audit and Founding Member, Cloud Security Alliance – Stuff My
Cloud Evangelist Says: Just Not to the CSO
Tim Rains, Director, Trustworthy Computing Group, Microsoft - CSA STAR: Lessons Learned by an Early Adopter
Tom Kellermann, Vice President, Cybersecurity, Trend Micro; former member of the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th President - Advanced Persistent Response
Andrew Wild, CSO, Qualys – Vulnerability Management in the Cloud
- Seasonal Burst Handling Using Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Top 10 Global Privacy Trend
- How Attackers are Targeting Cloud Services
- What Happens When Personal Mobile Devices Collide with the Cloud
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Anatomy of a Public Cloud Attack
- Preparing for Security Authorizations in a FedRAMP World
Wednesday, November 7 and Thursday November 8 (Conference)
Tuesday, November 6 and Friday, November 9 (Workshops)
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Members of the press and analyst community holding valid credentials will receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary conference pass
- Conference hotel discounts($149/per night if booked by Oct. 15)
- Scheduled interviews with CSA leadership, including managing directors
throughout the global regions (upon request)
- Scheduled interviews with attending corporate members (upon request)
- Embargoed research announcements
- Access to working press room
Please contact Kari Walker at kari(at)zagcommunications.com to register.
Conference Website: http://www.misti.com/cloud
Conference Program: http://en.calameo.com/read/000065993d938e1b328c6