CNC folks are more passionate about their craft. They want to use our plasma cutters and routers to make Mom something unique, memorable and heartfelt.
Mineola, Texas (PRWEB) April 05, 2013
Mother’s Day comes but once a year. In 2013, it is set for celebration on May 12. While not everyone prepares ahead of time, hobby and commercial CNC machinists sometimes do. After all, there are materials to select, a number of design templates to choose from and ideas to refine. In response, U.S. router and plasma cutter manufacturer ez Router reveals its list of Top (5) Mother’s Day gifts.
“If you type the phrase Mother’s Day into just about any search engine,” says ez Router Owner and Co-Founder Daniel Berry, “you wind up with a list of some pretty run-of-the-mill ideas. CNC folks are more passionate about their craft. They want to use our plasma cutters and routers to make Mom something unique, memorable and heartfelt.”
“To make that even easier, we’ve taken a look back at some of the projects our own clients have completed which elevate gift giving to a whole new level. Their ideas blend the best of both worlds, pairing machine art with gifts that come from the heart.”
Berry is indeed right about those search engine results. One of Google’s top picks was Amazon. Yet, the e-tail giant’s list of Mother’s Day gift ideas was fairly run of the mill, if not entirely snooze-worthy: Cookbooks, kitchen gadgets, jewelry, perfume, gardening supplies, watches and clothing.
“Where’s the creativity and effort?” asks Berry. “You might as well give Mom a grocery store gift card and call it a day. That list is way too limiting for ez Router customers.”
In response, ez Router is urging hobbyists and professionals to pick a project from its list of Top (5) staff picks for gift-quality CNC router or plasma cutter Mother’s Day ideas:
- Custom Kitchen Cabinet Door Etching – Upgrade mom’s kitchen in no time with a Boss CNC router, which was designed with cabinet makers in mind
- Indoor or Outdoor Rocking Chair – Get precise cuts for quick assembly and long-term stability with ez Router’s standard CNC machine and 2D software
- Nature Inspired Side Table – Choose from multiple templates to cut and construct an heirloom table in about an hour with the 4’ x 8’ ez Router CNC
- Small Scale Replica of the Family Home – Build a cherished family keepsake with a Scorpion CNC Router System and 3D software from ez Router
- Boutique Style Metal Sign – Carve your family name or “Welcome” into a craft sign with ez Router’s help and hang it outside if mom likes a stunning patina
Additional inspiration can be found in the Project Gallery under the Media tab at ez-Router.com. Call (855) EZ-ROUTER, or (855) 397-6883, for information about ez Router’s new APC2 plasma cutting machines, standard equipment and custom orders.
ABOUT EZ ROUTER: Based in Mineola, Texas, ez Router sums up its history nicely: “We didn’t invent CNC; we just made it EZ”. The company’s goal is to offer highly robust, affordable CNC machines for all applications. Using steel and aluminum made in America, each of ez Router’s machines is proudly made in the U.S.A. The company boasts a high production rate and growing list of standard and custom CNC routers and plasma cutting machines which make life EZ for businesses and hobbyists.