“This recognition reinforces our commitment towards customer excellence and collaborative approach to delivering consulting led solutions and services to clients in target industries through our onsite, offsite and offshore models.”
Morristown, NJ (PRWEB) February 16, 2010
Collabera, a leading provider of end-to-end information technology consulting, solutions and services, today announced that it has made it to the Global Outsourcing 100 list and World's Best Outsourcing Advisors announced by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
“With an inclusion in such an elite listing, we are honored to be recognized as one of the best service providers across the globe,” said Hiten Patel, Founder and Chariman, Collabera. “This recognition reinforces our commitment towards customer excellence and collaborative approach to delivering consulting led solutions and services to clients in target industries through our onsite, offsite and offshore models.”
“As the economy recovers, partnering with the world’s best outsourcing providers and advisors will be more important than ever,” said IAOP Chairman Michael Corbett and chair of the judges’ panel. ”The Global Outsourcing 100 and The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors help companies easily identify those partners that will help them emerge as leaders.”
“Being named to The Global Outsourcing 100 and The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors is a great recognition, particularly given the strong competition, and these companies should be proud of achieving excellence in outsourcing,” Corbett said.
The 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 and The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors recognizes the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors. These rankings are based on applications received and evaluated by an independent judging panel organized by IAOP. The 2010 panel is led by IAOP Chairman Michael F. Corbett. The panel includes:
- Jagdish Dalal, COP, president, JDalal Associates, LLC, and managing director, thought leadership,IAOP
- Divyesh Dalal, managing director, India, Hamilton Sundstrand, United Technologies International
- Teresa Harris, COP, global partner account manager, Eastman Kodak Company
- William Hefley, Ph.D., CDP, COP, clinical associate professor, Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, and director, ITSqc, LLC
- Kurt Kohorst, COP, vice president, agency markets, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- William P. Metz, COP, global business services, Proctor & Gamble
- Manish K. Sahai, COP, vice president, customer service international, customer network partners, American Express
- Kristin H. Weitz Rammer, vice president-center of excellence, MAXIMUS
- Vera Marques, IT regional director, Hoffman-La Roche – Latin America
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 4000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading financial services; technology, communications & media; and manufacturing, retail & logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India including three delivery centers. Visit our website at http://www.collabera.com .
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) is the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing profession. With more than 100,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP helps companies increase their outsourcing success rate, improve their outsourcing ROI, and expand the opportunities for outsourcing across their businesses. To learn more, visit http://www.outsourcingprofessional.org .
Collabera Media Contact:
Manager – Communications & Marketing and Supplier Diversity
IAOP Media Contact:
IAOP Director, Marketing & Communications
845.452.0600, ext. 104