Our products reflect the digital imaging gamut – responding to our customer requests by offering high-performance solutions that include all the components necessary to meet their specific workflow and budget needs
NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 22, 2008
"Our products reflect the digital imaging gamut – responding to our customer requests by offering high-performance solutions that include all the components necessary to meet their specific workflow and budget needs," comments Iris Mangelschots, X-Rite senior VP of global sales and marketing.
On Display in Booth 818:
- Enhancements include Portuguese and automatic software update notification for ColorMunki Photo (http://www.colormunki.com/photo), an integrated, versatile monitor-to-print match solution for wedding, social, and portrait photographers–or any passionate advocate, for more: http://www.xritephoto.com/index.cfm/MenuItemID/481/MenuGroup/Products.htm.
- An all-new program that allows X-Rite users and competitive device owners to trade-up existing monitor/printer color calibration or profiling solutions for ColorMunki Photo, for more: http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20080910105124/en.
- The newly consolidated i1®Pro product line, including i1XTreme that accurately profiles monitors, RGB & CMYK printers, scanners, digital projectors, and digital cameras for fine art and commercial photographers, graphic design production, and prepress professionals; and i1Basic, an affordable, upgradeable, professional spectral color measurement solution and monitor profiler, for creative professionals, for more: http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20080922005306/en.
- The i1iSis + OBC, the industry's first Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) module for the X-Rite i1iSis for fine art and commercial photographers, for more: http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=751
- Where In The World Is Your ColorChecker?" A global contest, which awards creative uses of the X-Rite ColorChecker, an industry standard for verifying true color, for more: http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20080924005013/en.
- Ongoing X-Rite Coloratti speaker program featuring renowned photographers John Paul Caponigro and Andy Katz offering advice on how to achieve excellent fine art print results.
X-Rite is the global leader in color science and technology. The company, which includes color industry leader PANTONE Inc., develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. (http://www.Xrite.com)