Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
An average driver in the state of Colorado pays $1,415 a year on car insurance, according to USA Census (source: census.gov). Colorado.InsuranceQuotesUSA.com launches a new website to help consumers in Colorado save more on car insurance. "Our data indicates an average cost of $1,197 a year on car insurance. An average consumer can save $218 (more than 15%) on car insurance with us," said Eric, Senior Advisor of Colorado.InsuranceQuotesUSA.com.
The company has conducted extensive public surveys in the city of Denver, Colorado with more than 500 participants. The study has returned the following results:
- More than 82.3% of the surveyed drivers are paying over $1512.00 on car insurance premium, which is almost $100 more than the state average reported by USA Census - $1,415.00 (source: census.gov).
- More than 87.6% of the surveyed drivers are not benefiting from combining both auto and home insurance.
- More than 94.8% of the surveyed drivers are not aware of InsuranceQuotesUSA.com or the websites within the network.
- More than 26.7% of the surveyed drivers do not compare quotes from different insurance providers when obtaining an insurance policy.
- Only 13.7% of the surveyed drivers benefit from family coverage.
"Comparing the actual statistics with our data set, drivers in Colorado can save up to 20.8% by using our free quotes comparison tool," Eric added.
The following types of car insurance coverage are available:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Umbrella Policy
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Towing and Labor Coverage
- Auto Replacement Coverage
The new website is equipped with an innovative insurance quotes comparison tool. Drivers in Colorado and find and compare quotes from the top insurance companies in Colorado in a matter of seconds.
For more information, visit: Colorado Insurance Quotes