(PRWEB UK) 7 December 2012
The Kenwood Travel blog has published its latest travel guide to Borneo and Gaya Island, including a look at Gaya Island Resort. The story includes a superb travel deal of complimentary room upgrade at Gaya Island Resort, one of Borneo’s most impressive and beautiful properties. The report comes courtesy of Sales & Marketing Executive Anthony Koumi, who inadvertently also st6umbled on a fantastic method of surviving a very long haul flight, such as one to Borneo or Malaysia.
And give one of Kenwood Travel’s agents a call on 0207 749 9275 for more information on the limited-time-only, free room upgrade deal on Gaya Island Resort, Borneo.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.