The time is right for us to provide a cost effective solution that makes iViewer more accessible to not only DIY users, but also for installers of less complicated systems. We think it offers the best value for money in its segment
Melbourne, Australia (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
Available today, the iOS app iViewer Lite offers a cost effective way for DIY users and installers of smaller automation systems to create their own custom graphical user interfaces (GUIs) on an iOS device. These GUIs can be used to control any system that is controllable via Ethernet. Utilising CommandFusion’s free ‘guiDesigner’ Windows program, users can create a GUI that looks and behaves the way they desire. Some possible uses for iViewer Lite include controlling a home entertainment system, a heating/cooling system or anything else the user can imagine.
“The time is right for us to provide a cost effective solution that makes iViewer more accessible to not only DIY users, but also for installers of less complicated systems. We think it offers the best value for money in its segment, ” said Jarrod Bell, Co-Founder, CommandFusion.
- Create GUIs for any networked device that can be controlled - Home automation & control systems, boardrooms, lecture theatres, yachts, media centers, remote control vehicles, etc
- Purchased through app store – buy once, install on any device associated with the customers Apple ID
- Directly control as many systems as required (TCP/UDP/HTTP), no additional hardware required.
- Totally customize entire interface with guiDesigner software (free)
- Create different page views for portrait and landscape modes
- Cost-effective for DIY automation
- Supports all iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, iPod touch)
- Works with any control system, including our own automation hardware
iViewer Lite incorporates a number of restrictions which are designed to give DIY users maximum flexibility when creating their GUIs.
The restrictions on iViewer Lite are as follows:
- Each GUI can have a maximum of 200 objects (buttons, sliders, etc)
- Pages and subpages on an iPad are limited to a combined total of 10 (iPhone/iPod is unlimited)
- GUI linking (launching another GUI file) is not allowed
iViewer Lite is available on the Apple App Store for $49.99 USD and is compatible with all iOS devices that are running an iOS version of 4.3 or higher.
A press kit including screen shots, logos etc is available here: http://cmdf.us/cfivlitepk
iViewer Lite is available on the Apple App Store here: http://cmdf.us/cfivlite
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2005 as GuiLink then renamed CommandFusion in 2011, the company has been selling its flagship software product (CommandFusion iViewer) for iOS since 2008. Renowned for its flexibility and versatility, iViewer is now available for both iOS and Android platforms. The company has been working on the hardware product line since 2008. With a small, dynamic and driven international team coming from the automation, software and hardware fields, CommandFusion strives to offer the best support and fastest innovation turnaround in the industry.
For more information or to request a copy of iViewer for review purposes, please contact:
+61 411 508 439