Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) June 9, 2008
NetGainRealEstate.com, the leading independent website providing value-added information for evaluating income property investments, today announced its transformation from a site to a blog by introducing a Web 2.0 socialization program.
Following a carefully crafted two-year business plan and working with a contract firm for the past two months, NetGain has embraced the concept of socialization for its users. The socialization program empowers NetGain's users with more choices, the ability to interact and provide feedback,and the ability to add content to the site. Every page of every article and Q & A will allow the NetGain user to:
- Access e-mail address books from their respective providers to redirect any article or Q & A.
- With one click direct NetGain material to their favorite websites.
- Comment on NetGain content for others to see and respond to.
- With one click direct NetGain content to voting sites and rate material.
- With one click direct content to favorite social websites like Facebook.
- Choose preferred format of NetGain content.
NetGain's users have a footprint in over 500 cities in 50 countries and thus the scope of socialization is truly international. NetGain's time-honored and proven real estate principles have attracted international appeal. As NetGain has established itself as the top authority site for income property investment information, now a global investment community will also use the site for sharing experience and communicating with each other.
NetGain's global community will serve to increase the amount of present-time information, generate interaction on investment topics, and create additional ways to get and share investment knowledge.
Founded in Mountain View, CA in 2005, NetGainRealEstate.com was established on the premise that investors and others in the real estate world will find value from a steady stream of value-added information that is unbiased, clear and meaningful.