The only cloud company secretarial system accredited by the ICAEW.
(PRWEB UK) 9 May 2011
The free 'Simple' Company Secretarial System offers true 'cloud computing' and can be accessed via any internet connection, anywhere in the world 24-7. Being a ‘Cloud’ system - there are no licence fees or system upgrades required, and no software to run.
Howard Graham, CEO and Founder of the Made Simple Group comments:
"We’re delighted to receive the ICAEW Software Accreditation for our ‘cloud’ company secretarial system. We know it’s a simple to use and innovative system – and now this esteemed stamp of approval from ICAEW cements our beliefs.”
Members of ICAEW also receive exclusive and significant benefits when signing up to this free company secretarial system via a specially created ICAEW member dedicated microsite.
Features of the Free Cloud Company Secretarial System are vast - including:
- The ability to upload and manage all companies via one central online simple to use portal. Effectively removing the need for expensive company secretarial software, licenses and upgrades.
- Real time data sync with Companies House. Users can sync data as many times as necessary – there’s no charge for syncing – it's all free.
- Dividend tracker and voucher system – so at any point in time, users can easily see where each client is with dividends and print vouchers if necessary. Particularly useful for preparation of end of year accounts.
- Alert feature – each week, the system will alert users via email of any companies that need activity in the coming month. The alert advises such things as: annual returns need filing etc.
- Statutory templates – easy access to useful documents such as board minutes etc.
- File Annual Returns electronically in a matter of seconds. This is the only paid service via the system – and it's just £5 per company. Users can file Annual Returns for £20 (including the £15 Companies House fee.) However, this service is totally non obligatory – the rest of the system can be used without any obligation to file annual returns electronically.
- Company formation – also available direct from the Company Secretarial portal. Very simple , with company formation from just £25.
- It’s FREE to use, regardless of size of practice or how many companies are uploaded to manage. No catches – pure and simple, it’s a free cloud system.