Seminole, FL (PRWEB) April 23, 2010
Since 2008, CompareHRIS.com has published press releases each quarter announcing their most read HR software articles on CompareHRIS.com for the prior quarter. They have been very pleased with the number of tweets and blogs which pick up these press releases. CompareHRIS.com has now seen well over 100,000 unique visits from HR professionals researching HRIS and HRMS software applications since going live in February 2008; but these articles were viewed by over 10,000 visitors for the last quarter alone. The HRIS buyers guide has been individually viewed over 3,400 times.
1. HR and Payroll Software Buyers Guide – “Inside the industry Advice” from the President of CompareHRIS.com on the ten logical steps of HRIS selection. Not sure where to start your HRIS search or which steps are next? This guide provides the game plan.
2. HRIS RFP Template – Other sites charge as much as $400 for a RFP template, consultants can charge thousands to create a similar document. CompareHRIS.com provides the 58 page template at no charge to our site’s visitors.
3. Strategy Implementation by Human Resources – Article outlines advice and steps for allowing human resources to leap the hurdles of change.
4. Software as a Service HR Solutions – Included in the CompareHRIS.com articles library is a number of vendor created articles highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of SaaS HR solutions. This article provides a handful of the benefits of the platform.
5. HRIS Solutions Versus HRMS solutions: Is there a difference? – Article highlights many of the issues of confusing, yet similar meaning, terms used for HR software in the industry.
Readers can see the rest of the top 20 articles by visiting CompareHRIS.com’s sister site, HR-softwareblog.com. Visitors can also register for the blog to receive automatic announcements regarding new articles or CompareHRIS.com news.
CompareHRIS.com accepts high quality original content articles for the site and will include about author summaries with links to contributing author’s sites. Please contact CompareHRIS.com if you have a story to tell or advice to offer our readers.
In addition to the extensive article database outlined above, CompareHRIS.com also offers a large number of free tools to assist those researching HRIS and/or HRMS software applications. The following HR information system video highlights these additional tools.
Free HRIS Selection Tool – Users of the tool are able to define their needs for a HRIS/HRMS solution and upon completion are presented with a short scored list of the products matching their needs and requirements. There is nothing else like it on the web and it’s 100% free.
Quick Product Search – With the CompareHRIS.com quick product search, users are able to quickly filter leading HRIS systems by core features and purchase options to arrive at a short list of products matching their basic needs. From this short list, users are then able to view side by side product comparison screens.
Pre-recorded Product Demos – A number of the CompareHRIS.com vendors offer pre-recorded demos of their products which can be directly viewed on the site.
HR Pay 'n' Time, Inc., which directly owns CompareHRIS.com, has been serving the HR community since 1997.