This BootCamp was the most well-constructed and presented seminar of this kind I have ever attended…and believe me, I have attended a lot of this type of event! Chief Compliance Officer – Fortune 100 Company
Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
Clearwater Compliance, the market leader in providing HIPAA-HITECH compliance education, professional services, software and solutions, is hosting a one-day HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ in metro Washington, D.C. on February 21, 2013 at the IT Professional Group (ITPG) Americas campus. Location:
1964 Gallows Road | Tysons Corner, Virginia 22182
Designed for busy professionals with beginner to intermediate HIPAA experience, the Clearwater HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ is action-packed. The course includes 11 modules of critical information about the HIPAA Privacy and Security Final Rules and the HITECH Breach Notification Interim Final Rule.
- A deep dive into the Privacy, Breach Notification and Security Rule compliance requirements.
- Review of the sources of potential liabilities for non-compliance
- How to identify gaps in a compliance program and how to prioritize and finance a remediation plan.
- A careful review of all Office of Civil Rights (OCR) audit protocols.
- How regulations translate into the detailed OCR Audit Protocols and complaint investigations.
- Learning from first-hand experience about one organization’s OCR investigation.
Registrants are automatically enrolled in a complimentary mentoring program for 30 days following the event. Attendees will take home a complimentary resource toolkit to help them confidently lead a compliance program.
One registrant will win an iPad.
Credentialed HIPAA-HITECH experts present the curriculum. Faculty includes:
- Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, CIPP/US, CHP, CHSS | Clearwater Compliance, LLC | Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- James C. Pyles, Esquire | Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville, PC | Co-Founder & Partner
- Jackie Starnes | Hospice Compassus |Director of Internal Audit
- Mary Chaput, MBA, CIPP/US, CHP | Clearwater Compliance, LLC | Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
Who Should Attend:
The event has been thoughtfully designed for covered entities and business associates, as well as their agents and subcontractors. Company types include hospitals, insurers, care management firms, health plans, medical practices, clinics, dental offices, medical billing companies, information technology firms, quality assurance and billing companies and data analysis, processing and administration firms.
All business leaders and managers with responsibility for risk management, corporate compliance and HIPAA-HITECH Privacy and Security Compliance will benefit from attendance.
The Clearwater HIPAA Audit Prep BootCamp™ is approved for up to seven CPE credits from the following organizations: American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), Healthcare Compliance Association (HCCA), International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. (ICS2), Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), and the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA).
How to Register:
Cost is $595 per delegate
Registration Information: http://clearwatercompliance.com/bootcamps
Send questions to bootcamps(at)clearwatercompliance(dot)com.
Class sizes are limited to ensure a personal experience. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
About Clearwater Compliance: http://clearwatercompliance.com
Clearwater Compliance, LLC, is all about and only about helping healthcare organizations and their service providers become and remain HIPAA-HITECH Compliant. Owned and operated by veteran, C-suite health information technology executives, Clearwater Compliance provides comprehensive, by-the-regs software and tools, risk management solutions, training, and professional services for small medical practices and healthcare startups to major healthcare systems, health plans and Fortune 100 companies. Since 2003, the company has served more than 250 organizations (including 100 hospitals). Find out more at clearwatercompliance.com