(PRWeb UK) March 29, 2010
Green “buzz words” like “low emissions” are being bandied about more than ever before and as a consumer, ‘going green’ is not only environmentally responsible but, with an endless array of money saving incentives at your fingertips, it can give you a warm feeling in your wallet.
For example, the government-incentivised UK scrappage scheme of 2009 encouraged owners of cars over 10 years old to get rid of the old and invest in the newer, greener cars such as the Hyundai i10, boasting emissions of just 119g/km. Its green credentials mean that the i10 qualifies for a reduced Road Fund Licence (Road Tax) of a miserly £35 a year. Moreover, annual insurance cover could work out cheaper as this nippy 5 door city compact fits into a low insurance group.
However, for one lucky winner Computerquoteinsurance.com can reduce the cost to zero, as the low cost online insurance broker is pleased to announce that it will be giving away a Hyundai i10 ES in association with Richmond Hyundai and Wave 105.2 FM. It comes fully taxed for a year and ready to drive away and even includes 7 days insurance (subject to status).
To enter the free prize draw, go online to http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com/win before Midnight on Sunday 25 April 2010. No purchase is necessary and you will be entered into the Wave Web Club to receive exclusive offers by email. The winner will be announced live on Steve Power’s Breakfast Show on Wave 105, week commencing 10 May.
The Hyundai i10 ES comes with everything you need for a comfortable, safe and fun ride: air conditioning, electric front windows, driver and passenger air bags, keyless entry, remote central locking and immobiliser plus a CD player and 6 speaker sound system.
The efficient 1.1i engine delivers exceptional fuel consumption figures of 46.3 mpg (urban) 64.2 mpg (extra urban) and 56.5 mpg (combined). All this is backed up with an incredible 5 year warranty and 10 year anti perforation warranty, making the i10 ES a truly low cost car to own.
As well as offering low cost motoring, Computer Quote monthly car insurance is also driving down the cost of summer holidays by taking a massive 20% off all Travel Insurance policies bought online in April.
Examples of our new lower prices for April 2010 include:
- 7 day Single Trip European cover from only £12.02
- Annual Multi Trip European cover from only £38.18
Travel Insurance cover from Computerquoteinsurance.com includes cover for cancellation, curtailment or delays, money and personal belongings and 24hour telephone assistance, you’ll get an SMS text confirmation of policy and it can all be set up in seconds online at Computer Quote Travel Insurance
Notes to editors:
1. Stride Limited is an independent property insurance broker established on the South Coast since 1973. Stride offers insurance cover for a wide range of commercial property such as blocks of flats; high value housing and let properties.
2. Stride Limited also trades as Computer Quote Insurance, now selling car, van, home buildings & contents, pet and travel insurance by phone and online via http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com
3. Stride Limited is one of the only UK brokers to offer a “buy online” service for landlords property insurance
4. Stride has a total Gross Written Premium (GWP) of £15 Million and employs over 50 staff.
5. For more information regarding this article, please contact:
Richard Lovegrove Managing Director, Stride Limited richard.lovegrove (at) stride (dot) co.uk
Tel: 023 9224 8761
Mob: 077 3606 9151
Fax: 023 9224 8769
Jonathan Walker Marketing Director, Stride Limited jonathan.walker (at) stride (dot) co.uk
Tel: 023 9224 8731
Mob: 079 7035 4202
Fax: 023 9224 8759