Houston (PRWEB) March 31, 2008
ConnectMyPhone.com, an interactive online marketplace that helps consumers nationwide connect their home phone, gives consumers tips on how to choose a phone plan that is affordable and fits their lifestyle.
When selecting a phone plan, customers need to take an inventory of their phone usage to narrow down which features they use most. This way they don't end up choosing a plan where they pay for items they won't use or need.
Below are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for phone service.
- Time of Day When Calls are Placed - Some phone plans have low rates at certain times of day. If a consumer places calls throughout the day then a plan with unlimited local calling is the best solution.
- Long Distance Calls - If long distance calling is frequent, then a plan with unlimited long distance will cost less in the end.
- Missed Calls - If the consumer wants to know who has called, then having a plan that includes either Caller ID or Voice Mail or both would be advantageous.
- Know Who's Calling - Some people like to know who is calling before they answer so Caller ID is a must.
- Group Calls - If a person likes to talk to more than one friend at a time, then this option is perfect.
ConnectMyPhone provides customers with accurate and detailed information on the different phone services that are available to them. ConnectMyPhone is a free nationwide service that allows customers to find phone providers in their area, compare rates and sign up for service quickly and easily. ConnectMyPhone is part of the WhiteFence network.