With our Rapid Ramp Call Verification Solution, we have the ability to launch a program that meets insurer volume requirements and the flexibility to ramp down after OEP.
Orlando, FL (Vocus) August 21, 2009
ConnextionsHealth today introduced the Rapid Ramp Call Verification Solution to help health plans comply with the new verification call guideline by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The guideline , issued August 7, 2009, and effective for the 2010 enrollment, requires health plans to conduct outbound education and verification calls to ensure that senior citizens enrolling in Medicare Advantage (MA) and Medicare Prescription Drug Part D Plans (PDP) fully understand the health plan's rules, consistent with last year's ruling for Private Fee For Service.
Plans need to have a solution in place immediately. ConnextionsHealth's turnkey Rapid Ramp Call Verification Solution addresses all aspects of the new CMS guideline by providing the people, technology and reporting necessary for plans to launch verification calls by November 15:
- Trained agents fully versed with the plan's call script and able to educate beneficiaries when contacted
- Reporting / tracking of the required three documented attempts to contact the applicant by telephone within 10 calendar days of receiving an application
- A follow-up letter to applicants if agents are unable to successfully complete the verification after the first attempt
- Following the letter, two additional call attempts to successfully complete verification
- Thorough documentation of each step to comply with CMS standards
"ConnextionsHealth's automated software, procedures and fully trained agents will provide health insurers with the peace of mind of full CMS compliance by the November 15 deadline," said Leslie Pecci, Executive Vice President of ConnextionsHealth. "With our Rapid Ramp Call Verification Solution, we have the ability to launch a program that meets insurer volume requirements and the flexibility to ramp down after OEP."
To ensure that plans retain new and current MA and PDP members, ConnextionsHealth's Rapid Ramp Call Verification Solution process includes:
- Customer education for those members contemplating canceling their enrollment
- Transfer of members who feel they are not on the right plan to a trained, dedicated, and licensed agent
- Flexibility of determining how enrollments through other channels (i.e. broker) should be handled if members express concern they are not on the right plan
For more information on ConnextionsHealth's Rapid Ramp Call Verification Solution, please contact Rob Panepinto, Managing Director, Client Practice Group, at 407-926-2405, or at rpanepinto(at)connextions(dot)com.
Driven by its proprietary bConnected technology and deep expertise in the health insurance industry, ConnextionsHealth designs and manages flexible programs tailored to help insurers comply with CMS regulations while acquiring, retaining and serving the plan's members.
Connextions Inc. is a technology-based business process outsourcing firm with broad expertise in the healthcare industry, assisting well-known health insurance plans and healthcare providers in their efforts to attract, transact with, and retain members. Connextions is a privately held company and part of the New Mountain Partners II, L.P. portfolio, a private equity fund sponsored and managed by Manhattan-based New Mountain Capital LLC.
About Connextions Inc.:
Founded in 1992, Connextions' more than 2,500 professionals provide technology-based business solutions for a long list of America's best-known corporate and healthcare organizations, including Kaiser-Permanente and CVS Caremark, FedEx, Sprint, Olympus, among others. See http://www.connextions.com.
About New Mountain Capital:
New Mountain Capital, LLC is a New York-based private equity firm investing for long-term capital appreciation through direct investment in growth equity transactions, leveraged acquisitions and management buyouts. New Mountain seeks out the highest quality growth leaders in carefully selected industry sectors, and then works intensively with management to build the value of those companies. See http://www.newmountaincapital.com.
For additional information:
Ellen D. Hosafros
Marketing Communications Manager
# # #