This release continues the theme of lowering the total cost of ownership for our customers.
Indianapolis, IN (Vocus/PRWEB) April 07, 2011
Consona Corporation, a worldwide leader in providing customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for companies of all sizes, today announced the general availability of Consona Customer Management Version 7.1 (CM v7.1), the software application formerly known as Onyx.
CM v7.1 continues the themes of the version 7.0 release with a focus on end-user efficiencies, configuration for a high-fit, and lower total cost of ownership. As part of v7.0, Consona introduced new user interface (UI) and middle tier technologies within the Navigator, a general search and work management improvement feature. The v7.1 release extends the Navigator features and tools in addition to fulfilling some of the more frequent customer enhancement requests.
Highlights of v7.1 include:
- Enhanced Search and Work Management provides end users an enhanced UI to simplify usability within their available search fields and saved filter settings.
- Quick Actions and Inline Editing permits users to make quick updates in a list of data, especially to frequently updated items such as company, individual, sales opportunities, service requests, support incidents, work tickets, tasks or products from one screen saving both time and clicks for greater end-user efficiency.
- Social Networking Links tracks an individual’s and company’s social networking accounts/profiles for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social sites so that users can stay connected with a customer in one click.
- Cache Flushing provides users with the ability to view and use newly added fields or accounts in the UI immediately without having to reset their web server.
- Email Address Collection allows for saving of multiple email addresses per company/individual.
“We are very excited to quickly follow up the v7.0 release with v7.1,” said Tim Hines, vice president of product management for Consona. “This release continues the theme of lowering the total cost of ownership for our customers, who are providing us with insightful feedback and enhancement requests that will gain them anywhere from minutes to hours of saved time within the day-to-day tasks of their power users. That tangible value we know is going to make a difference to our customers’ relationships with their own customers.”
CM v7.1 is a single, unified application with a customer-centric design that coordinates all data, processes and interactions—from marketing, sales and service—all around the customer. The result is consistent communication and collaboration across the enterprise through easy-to-use interfaces and clearly defined CRM processes that genuinely reflect a unique way of doing business.
Consona Customer Management Version 7.1 is now generally available as an on-premise or cloud-deployed solution. For more information, go to http://crm.consona.com/software/products/customer-management.aspx
About Consona Corporation
Consona Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for companies of all sizes. Consona is dedicated to becoming a valued business partner by helping each and every customer continuously improve business processes over time. Toward this mission, Consona invests in the people, processes, technology and tools needed to provide its customers with a unique combination of customer care; product fit; a broad range of consulting, IT and business services; and industry expertise. Consona serves more than 4,500 customers worldwide and across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, financial services, health care, high tech, and local government. Battery Ventures Thoma Bravo and NEA jointly own Consona. For further information, visit http://www.consona.com, e-mail infoATconsona.com, or call (888) 8 CONSONA.