Indianapolis, IN (Vocus) April 6, 2010
Consona Corporation (Consona), a worldwide leader in providing customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for companies of all sizes, today announced that it will be exhibiting its ERP software product for PCB and electronics manufactures, Cimnet Systems, at the 2010 IPC APEX Expo in Las Vegas. Consona will be highlighting several new products, modules and features to the Cimnet Systems PCB products suite.
New Product Information:
- Panelizer – Panel layout optimization is an important step in the PCB design and manufacturing process. This new solution automates panelization by arranging parts and coupons for maximum raw material utilization and manufacturability with both rectangular and complex shapes.
- Next generation quoting solution - Adapted from Consona's CS Configurator, provides a web-based PCB quotation solution, fully customizable from user screens to calculation methods. Try it virtually risk free with a cloud-computing deployment.
- New Flex-Rigid Stack-up module for Engenix - Expanding the engineering automation capabilities even further, the new Rigid-Flex capabilities simplifies building complex structures and ensures accurate stack-up and impedance calculations.
- Impedance Coupon Generation output for Engenix - Generates custom coupons for impedance-controlled boards. Replace manual calculations with automatically generated coupon data ready for CAM import, based on the specific impedance requirements.
- New Alert & Analysis Module for Paradigm ERP - Enabling business critical decision making without relying on reports, System Alerts allow customized email messaging and desktop notifications without logging into the application.
- 2010 IPC APEX Expo held April 6-8 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Consona will be exhibiting in booth no.1325.
- “Our continued presence at the IPC APEX Expo not only proves our dedication to the PCB and electronics manufacturing industry, but also give us a chance to showcase our latest enhancements,” said Iain Wilson, product manager for Cimnet Systems. “These new products and features augment the entire Cimnet Systems ERP solution, improving business processes and cutting costs from quote to ship.“
- “We are always pleased when we continually improve our software and services by using the feedback of the world’s leading PCB manufacturers,” said Scott Malia, general manager of Consona’s ERP solutions. “The success of our customers and the Cimnet Systems product line can be attributed to our knowledge of the PCB industry, and in our ability to listen to our customers when it comes to what functionalities and enhancements are desired.”
- Cimnet Systems product information: http://www.cim-sys.com .
- Cimnet Systems Case Study
- 2010 IPC APEX Expo Web site
- Consona information - http://www.consona.com , e-mail info(at)consona(dot)com, or call (888) 8 CONSONA.
About Consona Corporation:
Consona Corporation (Consona) is a worldwide leader in providing customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and services for companies of all sizes. Consona is dedicated to becoming a valued business partner by helping each and every customer continuously improve business processes over time. Toward this mission, Consona invests in the people, processes, technology and tools needed to provide its customers with a unique combination of customer care; product fit; a broad range of consulting, IT and business services; and industry expertise. Consona serves more than 4,500 customers worldwide and across a variety of industries. Battery Ventures VI LP and Thoma Bravo LLC jointly own Consona.
Direct: +1 (317) 249-1620
Mobile: +1 (317) 829-4210