Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 22, 2014
This report analyzes construction industry executives’ views on the global economy, expectations for consumer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives’ future investments are set to change in Q1 2014. This report also provides access to a regional analysis of the industry’s outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performances. In addition to providing access to the opinions and strategies of global construction industry executives, it also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, threats and opportunities, and future investment areas over the next six months. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q4 2013, wherever applicable.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/construction-business-confidence-report-q1-2014-market-report.html.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents about the economic overview, covering the following aspects:
- The state of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
- Globally, 51% of respondents state that they are operating in a ‘stable’ economic environment, while 22% state that the current economic conditions are ‘favorable’.
- Globally, industry executives identified ‘the state of the global economy’ as the biggest concern over the next six months. Executives are also worried about the impact of new government proposals and the performance of euro-zone on the industry’s overall performance.
- Executives are less pessimistic about industry growth prospects in Q1 2014 than in Q4 2013.
- ‘Improving operational efficiency’, ‘increasing sales’ and ‘growing market share’ emerged as the most highlighted priorities by all executives.
- The cost of ‘power and energy’ is anticipated to increase by an average of 3.6% in Q1 2014.
Reasons to buy
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the construction industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months.
- The report provides information on the impact consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over the next six months.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=150153.
Browse more reports on Construction Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/manufacturing-construction/construction.
Contact sales(at)rnrmarketresearch(dot)com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments.