Huntington Beach, Calif., (PRWEB) May 5, 2010
Corecon Technologies, Inc., a pioneer in web-based construction software, today announces its new product Corecon V7, the company's first software release on its second generation platform and the largest upgrade in the company's history.
Corecon V7 provides small-to-medium sized architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and real estate firms with an affordable and user-friendly solution for managing project information, from business development management and estimating to construction project management and job costing. Utilizing the latest Web technologies, Corecon V7 maximizes efficiency and profitability by providing anytime, anywhere access to important project information. In this latest software release, Corecon has also responded to customer feedback by providing enhanced security, and increased customization and collaboration features.
"We have created our second generation platform by completely rebuilding Corecon's project management construction software from the ground up to take advantage of the latest Microsoft Web technology stack-- ASP.NET 3.5, AJAX and Silverlight. The new interface in Corecon V7 improves responsiveness and interactivity of our construction software, thus providing the user with a powerful tool to manage projects. The increased efficiency provided with Corecon V7 is especially important in today's challenging business environment where we all need to accomplish more with less resources," says Norman J. Wendl, president of Corecon Technologies, Inc.
Designed to meet its customer's increasing needs, Corecon V7 construction software incorporates many improvements and new features. Some of the changes include:
- A new database which enhances security and accommodates more customization, and collaboration with outside team members. The database also supports international markets including multiple currency capabilities that will be added in the future.
- Upgraded TeamLink Portal for external team collaboration that allows access to multi-project records and information.
- Increased security features such as transaction level locking.
- All new interface reorganizes features based on user role and function.
- Revamped dashboards (50 plus) for analyzing cross projects, individual projects and project leads.
- Detail and log reports are now immediately viewable from forms with fewer clicks.
- New reporting engine provides unlimited customized log reports.
- New feature of Request For Quotation (RFQ) packages are integrated within estimating and can be used standalone by purchasing.
- New feature of Miscellaneous Employee Expenses has been added to complement other procurement features such as POs and Subcontracts.
- Revamped scheduling module to track multiple schedules for a project along with interactive Gantt/Resource views.
Corecon V7 pricing hasn't increased even though it is more powerful than its predecessor Corecon 2007 (V6) and it offers a more complete project collaboration solution than its competitors. Affordably priced at $40-$60 per user, per month, Corecon V7 construction software also has quantity discounts starting at five or more users.
Corecon offers free weekly product overview and training webinars which cover: getting started, estimating, document control, contract administration, job cost control, and scheduling.
About Corecon Technologies
Corecon Technologies is a leading software developer for the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and real estate industries. Utilizing the latest Web technologies, Corecon's suite of software provides constant connectivity anywhere anytime whether using a laptop, net book, or mobile phone. The firm is the only company with a web-based suite of software on the market that provides business development, estimating, document control, contract administration, job cost control, scheduling and collaboration with integration options to popular accounting systems such as Intuit Quickbooks or SAP Business One®.
Based in Huntington Beach, Calif., the company was founded more than a decade ago by construction industry experts who seek to design software that provides cost-effective, user-friendly tools to ensure successful project delivery.
For more information about CoreconTechnologies and Corecon V7, visit the company's website at http://www.corecon.com or call toll free at 1-866-258-6698.
# # #