This is the most complete series of construction and machine control solutions in the marketplace. Each of these products offers unprecedented power and flexibility to help contractors on every project, every day.
Norcross, Ga. (Vocus) March 6, 2008
The industry’s largest equipment and technology exhibition, CONEXPO-CON/AGG, provides the ideal forum for Leica Geosystems’ launch of the most extensive new line construction solutions in the history of the company.
Leading the list are Leica Geosystems’ new “RedLine” family of Total Stations and GPS 3D products for both machine control and general construction applications. In fact, RedLine sensors drive the all new PowerGrade 3D machine control systems, PowerDigger 3D excavator guidance systems, and Leica Site Foreman by Carlson, a new construction application designed to simplify construction tasks from initial site preparation and layout to grading and as-built checking.
The new RedLine products are developed to meet every measurement required on the construction site ranging from layout to 3D machine control:
- PowerBox: Rugged, machine-ready GNSS for direct mounting on dozers, graders and excavators. It’s also compact for use as a backpack rover system.
- PowerAntenna: Rugged “smart antenna” ready for on-the-pole rover work with Leica SiteForeman or on-the-machine with a PowerBox to provide a dual-GNSS position system with industry-leading flexibility.
- PowerTracker: The simplest full-function robotic tracking total station in the construction market! The PowerTracker features high-rate tracking for fine-grade machine control and available full robotic rover capability for easy 1-person stakeout, layout, and as-built checks.
- PowerController with Leica SiteForeman by Carlson: This unbeatable combination combines industry-leading construction application software with the rugged site-ready PowerController to put the full power of RedLine at your fingertips! Leica SiteForeman by Carlson features a simple workflow to make every construction task quick and easy from initial planning to as-built checks.
- Leica PowerDigger 3D: The world‘s most popular, flexible and user friendly 3D excavator system, now capable of saving up to 20% in operating costs. This advanced excavator guidance system includes a choice of single or dual GNSS (GPS + GLONASS) PowerBox and PowerAntenna sensors, integrated with the PowerDigger excavator guidance system to locate the exact 3D position of the excavator bucket relative to the site design surface in real-time.
For those interested in powerful, yet easy to use, 1D and 2D systems, Leica Geosystems offers a range of precision solutions for construction heavy equipment machines from excavators to graders and dozers.
- Leica PowerDigger: The speedy, accurate PowerDigger features a large, see-at-glance color display screen giving the operator precise information on the depth and position of the excavator bucket on the machine. Operators can dig with ease and confidence even in demanding “blind cut” situations. Multiple job settings let the operator switch between different digging profiles at the touch of a button, and custom profiles can even be created on the machine to continue from existing ground profiles.
- PowerGrade: An outstanding new 2D system for advanced laser, sonic, and cross-slope control grading on graders, dozers, and other complex machines. PowerGrade features the unique cable-less “PowerSnap” control panel providing full 2D capability today and easy upgrade to full 3D operation tomorrow.
- Leica PowerBlade: An innovative, cost-effective 1D system that makes precision laser-based grading available for every machine and budget. Designed for harsh construction use, the Leica PowerBlade system features the easy to use MCP-700 Control Panel and MLS700 Laser Sensor with bright see-at-a-glance LED displays. An optional Electric Mast provides easy grade adjustment from the cab and advanced land-leveling features.
Rich Calvird, Product Marketing Manager for Leica Geosystems, says, “This is the most complete series of construction and machine control solutions in the marketplace. Each of these products offers unprecedented power and flexibility to help contractors on every project, every day.”
See these products and more at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG, March 11-15, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Leica Geosystems booths # (S-16805) and (S-17105).
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information.
Those who use Leica products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 2,400 employees in 22 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden.
Leica Geosystems Inc.
Director of Marketing
Leica Geosystems Inc.
Atlanta, GA 30092
Phone: + (770) 326-9557
Web Site: http://www.leica-geosystems.us