Consumer Foodservice Market: 2016 Forecasts for Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, India & France
New market research reports on Foodservice market & Consumer Foodservice industry in Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, India & France have been added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 17, 2012
Catering to one of the most dynamic industry, these research reports on the foodservice market provide an overview of trends, market size, competitive landscape and more for the concerned countries. Key Features and Benefits for the reports on Foodservice in Saudi Arabian and Vietnam include:
- In-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and cost sectors.
- Details on the number of outlets, transactions, average prices, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet per week, across nearly 50 sub-channels.
- Highly granular future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
- Help you to assess the impact of the economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Saudi Arabian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Fast-food outlets have become important social spaces for a growing cohort of Saudi young people and are a huge business in Saudi Arabia; eating out has become a key entertainment option for Saudis of all ages, which has created lucrative opportunities for restaurants while bringing convenience and standardization into people’s lives.
- Social media sites act as a platform for foodservice operators and marketers to advertise their products and connect with a larger consumer base at a more personal level.
- The popularity of fusion-food on the menu is expected to grow in South Arabia because of an increasingly growing multi-cultural society due to the presence of a large number of expatriates in the country. Foodservice operators offer a blend of traditional and modern cuisine on their menus.
- Saudi Arabia’s internet penetration rate increased significantly over the past decade, from 5% in 2001 to 47.5% in 2011, with 14 million internet subscribers as of 2011. Realizing the increased level of internet penetration and the eating-out trend of Saudi consumers, many foodservice providers are using this knowledge to their advantage.
- According to the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC), the total number of mobile subscriptions grew to 54.3 million at the end of the first quarter of 2012, with a penetration rate of 188.5%. Smartphone penetration was also extremely high in Saudi Arabia, as 60% of mobile phone users had smartphones as of the first quarter 2012, and the growing importance of smartphones and tablets has led to the development of various software applications that provide facilities such as online restaurant finders and online ordering.
Vietnamese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Vietnam to 2016
- Over the review period, the Vietnamese economy experienced a surge in the number of households. Single member households and working couples contribute more towards quick service restaurant (QSR) sales, as it is convenient for them to eat on the move due to their fast-paced lifestyle.
- Over the review period, Vietnam witnessed the large-scale urbanization and migration of people from the rural areas to the urban area. This has led to a change in lifestyle for a large proportion of the population, who have very little leisure time at hand to cook for themselves, and therefore prefer to eat out. Benefiting from the increasing trend of eating-out, many QSRs and fast-food chains have expanded rapidly in the country.
- The opening of the Vietnamese economy provided people with considerable employment opportunities due to the country’s urbanization. Over the review period, the country has witnessed a sizeable increase in its urban population, which has contributed to foodservice sales.
- A rapidly aging population requires special nutrition, which has encouraged a change in eating habits. The growth in the demand for organic and vegan food has translated into an increasing number of vegetarian and vegan restaurants in the country.
- Over the review period, the travel and tourism industry in Vietnam grew considerably, as did the country’s economy and its integration with the global economy. The increasing tourism in the country provides an opportunity to the international hotel chains to expand their operations in Vietnam
On the other hand reports on Consumer Foodservice in India and France provide:
- Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
- Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy these reports?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Buy your copy of these reports at:
Contact sales (at) reportsandreports (dot) com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.