When sales of a specific type of contract are strong, that indicates to us that business is strong in that particular IT field
Dallas, TX (Vocus) November 9, 2010
ContractEdge, the Internet’s best source for IT business contracts, has announced the list of its top-selling contracts of 2010 to date.
“When sales of a specific type of contract are strong, that indicates to us that business is strong in that particular IT field,” said Jim Cochran, president and founder of ContractEdge. “Our top sellers this year, both in suites and in individual contracts, deal with technical services consulting, so that tells us that business is good for IT businesses focused on providing network installation and maintenance services and those that provide clients with personnel to perform technology-related services. That’s great news for the technical services consulting industry in a tough economy.”
For small IT businesses that need just one agreement, ContractEdge sells individual IT contract templates for as little as $10. The online retailer’s best-selling stand-alone contracts for 2010 are:
1. Network Installation and Maintenance Agreement (governs the relationship between a client and a network service provider performing services involving the design, installation or maintenance of a computer network)
2. Subcontractor/Independent Contractor Agreement (governs the relationship between an IT consultant and a subcontractor hired to perform services for a client)
3. Consulting Services Agreement (universal document that governs the relationship between an IT consultant and a client, to be used for any and all service engagements)
4. Web Site Hosting Agreement (governs the relationship between a web site host and a client)
For small businesses that focus on providing a specific range of IT services, ContractEdge also offers comprehensive $99 suites of contracts to govern relationships with clients, employees, subcontractors and other applicable parties. This year’s top-selling $99 suites are:
1. Consulting and Technical Services Suite (for everyone who provides computer consulting and technical services, particularly those providing network installation and maintenance services or that provide clients with personnel for the performance of technology-related services)
2. Web Development and Hosting Suite (for all companies that own web sites or provide web site development and hosting services, and for application service providers - ASPs - who offer clients access to licensed software and application servers)
3. Software Development Suite (for all software and application developers who create, customize, maintain and support software programs)
More than 25 percent of those who bought contracts from ContractEdge in 2010 chose to purchase ContractEdge Gold, a bundle of all 20 ContractEdge contracts priced at just $149.
“ContractEdge Gold includes every one of our IT business contracts at an unbeatable price, making it far and away the best value for many small IT firms that offer a variety of IT services and need a broad range of contracts that cover everything from consulting to software to web site development,” Cochran said.
ContractEdge contracts and agreements go beyond the standard provisions and include critical special provisions unique to the IT industry, making them an affordable way for small IT businesses to protect their legal interests as their businesses grow and they enter into new business relationships. The agreements can be downloaded instantly and used unlimited times at no additional cost. Each comes with free drafting software that guides the user through customizing the contract for a specific business situation.
Founded in 1999, ContractEdge has provided legal forms for more than 14,000 information technology businesses. All ContractEdge agreements can be downloaded and used unlimited times with no additional fees, and software and contract updates are free for life. ContractEdge contract template software is incredibly easy to use, featuring a simple question-and-answer process that automatically populates each legal form. Individual agreements may be purchased at http://www.contractedge.com for as little as $10, or service-specific packages of agreements are available with discounted pricing.