We are very proud to be announcing the admission of these highly qualified California contract manufacturers into the manufacturing marketplace.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-print manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several highly qualified California-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these extremely capable manufacturers includes:
- H&H Manufacturing Enterprise, LLC is a family owned and operated production facility offering the highest quality mechanical manufacturing in San Jose, CA. Their values are simple – make defect-free products at the best possible prices, meet all commitments on time and provide excellent customer service with good communication and a positive attitude.
- C&E Enterprises is a machine shop in Santa Rosa, CA that specializes in prototyping, engineering and precision machine work. C&E Enterprises manufacturers parts to customer specifications from the following materials: ceramics, composites, plastics and metals.
- Ramco Associates, Inc. is a contract manufacturer in O’Neals, CA that specializes in integrated custom manufacturing services and serves a global market. Their manufacturing facilities support a high level of product flexibility. They produce cast, forged, machined and molded components for bearings, drivelines, magnets, pumps, valves and many other products, from a variety of basic and hybrid materials.
- California Chassis, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100 certified custom manufacturer in Anaheim, CA that specializes in precision sheet metal parts, enclosures, automation assemblies and additional custom metal fabrication projects.
- PRO Machine Works is a CNC machine shop in West Sacramento, CA that has been providing precision parts, reliable service and on-time delivery for over 20 years. From prototypes to full production runs, PRO Machine Works can handle just about any request, from any size customer.
- ARC Cutting Tools, Inc. is a full service tool and cutter grinding stop in Porterville, CA. They have expanded their manufacturing facility with state of the art CNC equipment and qualified personnel to better serve their customers with the highest quality tooling at a very competitive price.
“We are very proud to be announcing the admission of these highly qualified California-based contract manufacturers into the manufacturing marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com provides job shops with a steady stream of the most extremely targeted leads that they will ever receive. No traditional form of job shop marketing compares to the lead generation capabilities of MFG.com. It is our goal to help these California manufacturers ‘get connected’ and share their expertise and capabilities with the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that utilize MFG.com for sourcing and supplier discovery every day.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.