MFG.com marketplace is the only service that can put them in front of their ideal customer at the exact moment their services are needed. We are eager to be a part of growing and expanding their businesses.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) February 23, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several extremely capable California-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these highly qualified manufacturers includes:
- Creations Unlimited Machining, Inc. is a machine shop in Morgan Hill, CA. Since 1989 they have provided high quality machining to the hi-tech and medical industries and now have added machining services to the automotive industry.
- Calor Space Facility, Inc. is a AS9100B and ISO9001:2008 certified contract manufacturer in Whittier, CA. With over 110 years of legacy and counting, they enjoy the reputation as a “can do” Aerospace and Defense Manufacturer with the equipment and technical ability to produce complex flight critical hardware.
- Accurate Manufacturing Company is a state of the art CNC machine shop in Concord, CA. They have extensive experience dedicated to servicing their customers changing research, development and production manufacturing needs.
- Procurement Partners International, Inc. passed the annual quality review for continued participation in the manufacturing marketplace. They are a 4 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) manufacturing representative in San Mateo, CA. They are “The Source Pros” and represent world class suppliers that are competitive on a global basis. A customer recently commented, “Great to work with, very responsive to our needs. Will use again.”
- Outsource Electronics Manufacturing, Inc. is a ISO9001:2000 certified contract manufacturer in San Marcos, CA. They offer a full range of contract services from PCB design and production to turn-key pick & place and through-hole assembly, metal fabrication, electro-mechanical assembly and precision machining.
- Wightman Engineering Services (WES) is a 4.5 star rated integrated contract manufacturer in Santa Clara, CA. They are ISO9001:2000 and ISO13485:2003(E) certified and have the expert engineering and project management capabilities to solve the toughest technical manufacturing challenges. A customer recently commented, “This was an example of machining art that enabled us to proceed with our ultrasound acoustic lens focusing project.”
- Brothers Milling is a 4 star rated contract manufacturer in Bonsall, CA. Their experience in manufacturing processes and global materials supplies makes them uniquely capable in their abilities. Additionally their capabilities involve other materials including wood, metal, and plastic.
“We are very excited to introduce the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that use the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace to these extremely qualified California contract manufacturers,” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is the clear leader for local, domestic and global manufacturing. That is why we have been able to develop a marketplace with over 200,000 members in over 50 countries. For these new additions, the MFG.com marketplace is the only service that can put them in front of their ideal customer at the exact moment their services are needed. We are eager to be a part of growing and expanding their businesses.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.