These machine and job shops in Florida are just a few examples of the caliber of supplier that rely on MFG.com for not only developing new long-term customer relationships but also for growing their business.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 06, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced that several leading Florida-based contract manufacturers have acquired permission to enter into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these high-quality manufacturers include:
- Global Components, Inc., an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of injection molded components in Palmetto, FL. GCI has over 30 years of experience in project design and development, tool and mold manufacturing, thermoplastic injection molding, liquid silicone robber molding, extruded automotive ignition cable, automotive ignition wire sets, assembly work, repackaging, rework, inspection and sorting.
- United Space Alliance is a contract manufacturer in Titusville, FL that is equally owned by The Boeing Company and Lockheed Martin Corporation. Formed in 1996 to consolidate more than 30 heritage contracts supporting the Space Shuttle program, USA is an AS 9100, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified job shop.
- UFP Technologies is an ISO 9001:2008 certified contract manufacturer in Kissimmee, FL that operates 10 strategically located manufacturing facilities throughout the US. If you are looking for a foam solution, UFP Technologies is the manufacturer for you!
- Davinci Machining is a job shop and manufacturing company in Pinellas Park, FL that specializes in machining custom metal parts. Davinci was accepted into the MFG.com marketplace in October 2011 and they have already won new work and received a 5 star rating (out of 5 possible stars). A customer recently commented, “Very fast from start to finish and very easy to work with. Look forward to future orders with this vendor! Parts were clean and dead on correct.”
- Hansa Medical is an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485:2003(E) certified machine shop in Naples, FL that has over 90 years of combined experience in all phases of metal working machines.
- Precision Metal Industries is a 4.5 star rated full-service manufacturer in Pombano Beach, FL that specializes in precision sheet metal products as well as precision machining services. PMI is ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- Peninsula Precision Machine is a CNC milling shop in Debary, FL that has the capability to machine a wide range of materials from plastics and aluminum to high temperature alloys.
“We are proud to be adding these obviously qualified contract manufacturers to the MFG.com marketplace. These machine and job shops in Florida are just a few examples of the caliber of supplier that rely on MFG.com for not only developing new long-term customer relationships but also for growing their business,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “87% of Fortune 100 manufacturing companies and hundreds of thousands of small to medium sized business rely on the MFG.com sourcing marketplace and platform for a reason – it is because they are looking to collaborate with contract manufacturers just like these.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.