We are ready to start introducing these highly qualified Illinois contract manufacturers to their next new customer!
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 02, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-print manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several highly qualified Illinois-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these experienced manufacturers includes:
- Mattson/Witt Precision Products, Inc. is a 5 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) machine shop in Lake Barrington, IL. Their ISO 9001:2008 certification is proof of their commitment to quality that’s reflected in their people and products. A few recent customer reviews include:
o “Great parts at excellent pricing. Who could ask for anything more? I have used them a number of times in the past and will surely use them again in the future.”
o "Awesome. These guys do great work, on time - and to the print. Very competitive pricing - would not hesitate to use again. Very impressed”
- Custom Plastics is an ISO 9001:2000 certified injection molder and extruder in Elk Grove Village, IL. They are your single source partner for custom molding, custom profile extrusions, assembly, printing, packaging and more.
- Mills Machining is a machine shop in Bradley, IL that specializes in all your machining and fabrication needs.
- JEDI Corporation is a 4 star rated machine shop in McHenry, IL. They were incorporated in 1983 and bring over 25 years of experience in precision machine shop turning. JEDI’s primary specialty is all swiss type turned and screw machined products up to and including 32mm (1 ¼” diameter). A customer recently commented: “Easy to communicate with, excellent work.”
- Combined Technologies is a full service packager in Libertyville, IL. They design, manufacture and fulfill folding cartons, thermoformed plastic and corrugated board. They work in both retail and B2B markets and have custom and stock packaging options.
- Schmidt Precision Wood Products, Inc. is a contract manufacturer in Des Plaines, IL. They specialize in CNC Routing, wood, plastics, composites and fabrication.
- Taylor Business Strategies, Inc. is a 4.5 star rated manufacturing representative in Fairbury, IL. TBSI was founded in 1998 to assist domestic manufacturers in locating new business for their employees, equipment and facilities. A few recent customer reviews include:
o “Good looking part, delivered early.”
o “TBSI is a great company to work with. They delivered in a timely manner. Great quality.”
o “Perfect parts at an unbeatable price, you earned a customer for life!”
- Spare Parts Solutions is a 5 star rated machine shop in Loves Park, IL. They specialize in the manufacturing of component parts and fixturing, as well as precision machining. A few recent customer reviews include:
o “Excellent parts. Will use again.”
o “Excellent supplier. Parts delivered early and packaged well. Will definitely use again.”
o "Spare Parts Solutions is one of the best suppliers we have had. Communication and quality of products has always been very good. We hope to continue to work with.”
“These new marketplace additions from Illinois are just what the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that use MFG.com every single day for sourcing and supplier discovery are looking for,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “That is why we are so pleased to have accepted them into the largest and highest quality online marketplace available for manufacturing services such as CNC machining, metal fabrication, casting and custom packaging. We are ready to start introducing these highly qualified Illinois contract manufacturers to their next new customer!”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.