We are proud to have welcomed these high-caliber job shops and contract manufacturers from Massachusetts to the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 18, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several leading Massachusetts-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these select manufacturers includes:
- Middlesex Screw Co., Inc. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified machine shop in Ashland, MA. Middlesex Screw has over forty-five years of experience in the screw machine industry. They are capable of running many parts that are usually run on Swiss machines. They work with aluminum, brass and many steel alloys. Middlesex Screw Co., Inc. is a 4.5 star rated supplier (out of 5 possible stars). Some recent reviews include:
- “Great job done by a great company…will continue to do business with these guys.”
- “Highly recommend!!!”
- IASCO is a full-service machine shop in Dracut, MA. They specialize in 5 axis milling, milling and turning and fabrication bending.
- Concentris Metal Strategies supplies quality aluminum castings and is located in Westborough, MA. Concentris is recognized as a leading manufacturer of high quality premium castings and services a wide range of customers in the commercial, military, automotive, industrial, utility and farming equipment sectors.
- Montague Machine Co. passed MFG.com’s annual quality review for continued admission in the manufacturing marketplace. Montague is a 4.5 star job shop and supplier of machinery to the pulp and paper industry in Turner Falls, MA. Some recent reviews include:
- “Smooth transaction, quality work, a recommended supplier.”
- “I will use this supplier again.”
- “No problems, good communication, I will use this supplier again.”
“We are proud to have welcomed these high-caliber job shops and contract manufacturers from Massachusetts to the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace. By far, these marketplace additions demonstrate the level of competence and capability MFG.com product manufactures have come to know and expect,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “Product manufacturers utilize a variety of channels when searching for quality suppliers from Massachusetts. So, the job shops in the marketplace are placed in all channels their potential customers might be looking – from being discovered on all major search engines to being syndicated within a variety of websites, technologies and applications, we offer these new marketplace manufacturers a steady stream on new leads and significant online exposure."
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.