As we welcome these extremely qualified Minnesota contract manufacturers into the MFG.com manufacturing ecosystem, it is important to note their great achievement in passing the quality standards required for admission into the marketplace.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) February 09, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several high-quality Minnesota-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these extremely capable manufacturers includes:
- Haberman Machine, Inc. is an AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 certified machine shop in Oakdale, MN. Occupying two buildings, Haberman Machine has production running up to 24 hours, seven days a week with the support from six shifts. The equipment list is extensive, including five axis machining centers, various horizontal and vertical mills and lathes…additionally some hard to find conventional machines with the ability to machine up to 56.0" in diameter for just that perfect job. Haberman has a 5 star rating (out of 5 possible stars). A customer reviewed: “Top quality, excellent workmanship. Would recommend to use.”
- Caztek Engineering is an innovative design, engineering and product development firm in Saint Paul, MN. Their in-house precision machine shop provides prototyping services for a variety of industries including the medical, aerospace and industrial sector. Caztek has modern CNC equipment with full 4-Axis capabilities.
- ABM Machine and Fab is a precision machine shop in Hastings, MN. They specialize in prototype development and precision machining of a variety of materials, including stainless steel, tool steel, aluminum and wide variety of exotic plastics across multiple industries. ABM was accepted into the manufacturing marketplace in December 2012. They have already received new customers and a 5 star rating! A few recent reviews include:
* “Happy with services received. Will work with ABM again.”
* “Pleasant to work with. Listened to me, and we received exactly what we asked for.”
- Beaver Machine & Tool, Inc. is a 5 star rated precision machine shop in Minneapolis, MN. Beaver Machine has been making precision machined parts and assemblies since 1965. A few customer reviews include:
* “This company did an amazing job. They stayed well within our tolerances. I would recommend this company to everyone!”
* “Excellent parts at a competitive price. We never have any worries about quality or delivery with this vendor.”
* “Excellent company. Happy with pricing, delivery and service.”
- Miller Machine Company, Inc. is a 4.5 star rated machine shop in Becker, MN. They have been in business since 1944 and are able to handle many different levels of manufacturing. A few customer reviews include:
* “Good parts – will use again.”
* “Great company to work with!”
* “We will use again!”
“As we welcome these extremely qualified Minnesota contract manufacturers into the MFG.com manufacturing ecosystem, it is important to note their great achievement in passing the quality standards required for admission into the marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “These job shops represent the caliber of supplier that the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers who use MFG.com every day for sourcing and supplier discovery have come to expect. We are extremely proud to be introducing these marketplace additions from Minnesota to a steady stream of potential customers to help grow and support their business.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.